Options

Replies

• JClark1980
    JClark1980 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Stunning! Wtg!
  • luckiarmywife
    Options
    Your gorgeous! Great job! Your smile is contagious! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • KTNemo
    KTNemo Posts: 100
    Options
    Wow. You looke gorgeous! Fantastic job!
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Wow what a beautiful girl you are! thanks for sharing and inspiring us!
  • mrswibbs
    mrswibbs Posts: 31
    Options
    Wow, you are a real inspiration!! I love how you've persevered - well done! x
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Keep it up!
  • starshine614
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!
  • quishajuice
    quishajuice Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    wow you look like a whole new person!!!
  • Northantsman
    Options
    Hey, you look great. I hope you are enjoying the success too!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    HOLY GAJESUS! You look like a COMPLETELY different person now! Look how thin you are! How inspiring! I want to do the same thing!

My thoughts exactly! Fan-friggin-tastic! Would not have thought all those pics were of the same person! Congrats on your amazing success you look awesome! :drinker:

Agreed, agreed, agreed!!!! WOWZERS you looks soooo beautiful and amazing and skinny! Fantastic job girl!!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You look amazing. This is sooo inspiring. I want to lose a total of 70lbs and I have a cousin who would like to lose about 140lbs. I will have to show her that it can be done. GREAT JOB. You don't even look like the same person!! :bigsmile:
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Congrats on your amazing weight loss!!!!
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    :noway: You look absolutely STUNNING!!!!! Congrats!! Keep up the great work sexy lady!!! :bigsmile:
  • Ambeee11
    Ambeee11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    congrats you are beautiful! all your hard work has definately paid off!
  • IKnowICan
    IKnowICan Posts: 86
    Options
    Wow Wee! Your LOOK :drinker: Amazing! I lost 30lbs a while ago & felt really good but gained it back so I can imagine what loosing 130lbs must feel like! You must be on top of the world right now!

Thanks so much for sharing your story:heart: . I love how you shared with pictures. Your so beautiful & sophisticated in your last picture but can still see your great smile through all the pictures.

And I think your right about the toning :smokin: has taken the place of lbs (as you say stones) lost. It is all well worth it & I cannot wait until I can say the same. You have such motivation & would love to read your journey :flowerforyou:
  • aaronjarvis
    aaronjarvis Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You should be proud of yourself! You look awesome
  • charstarak
    Options
    So beautiful! :) Keep it up woman!
  • Bmorrow
    Bmorrow Posts: 169
    Options
    Wow..you look like a totally different person. Fantastic job! I love to read about such awesome success stories !
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    Great work! You look wonderful!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!