mrb_9110 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    2011-03-28_22-43-35_997.jpg
    Mia Bella Vita, Italian for My Beautiful Life
    I want another one on my other hip with Family, Friends, Love in Italian
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I was told last night that the back of the knee is horribly painful. Never thought of getting anything done there so no worries there. I never had any issues with my "tramp" stamp hurting that bad and my upper back tattoo was the least painful out of them all.
    My upperback one was strange - I felt the pain in my elbow, and it wasn't even really pain, more like surges of electricity directly to my elbow. Weird. My collar bone area one hurt the least, my thigh one second least. I was also only 18 when I got my lower back done, that was before I knew the pain of pushing out children drug-free! haha Guess my tolerance is a little higher now!
  • xerinx2011
    xerinx2011 Posts: 222
    Options
    So far ive got 7 tattoos, im getting a big one next month tho that im slighty nervous about!!

None of mine have hurt so far (wrists,back of neck,shoulder and ankle) but the next one i have planned its from my foot up to just below my boobs. Will be done in sections as im not brave enough to get all that flesh out quite yet! But scared of this one hurting!!

Its gonna be swirls,butterflies and stars (ok didnt explain that very well but i know what i mean) i want 1st section from top of foot over ankle and about halfway up my calf. Then the next one from calf up to half my thigh, next section rest of thigh up to hip and then the last section from hip up to bra line!

Cant wait to get it done but as its gonna be my biggest im kinda scared of this one!!
  • smataya
    smataya Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Loved looking at everyones tattoos. Here is mine. It is "T" squared. I have twin boys named Tyler and Trevor hence T-squared. WIth 2 hearts in their favorite colors. Considering a second one sometime in the near future. But no idea what to get yet.

sorry guess, I don't know how to do pictures.

http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o68/shera-mataya/?action=view&current=sherafinal.jpg
    Think I may have figured this out
    sherafinal.jpg
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    2011-03-28_22-43-35_997.jpg
    Mia Bella Vita, Italian for My Beautiful Life
    I want another one on my other hip with Family, Friends, Love in Italian

I love that! Okay, maybe it's only because my name is Vita, but that is very pretty :smile:
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Loved looking at everyones tattoos. Here is mine. It is "T" squared. I have twin boys named Tyler and Trevor hence T-squared. WIth 2 hearts in their favorite colors. Considering a second one sometime in the near future. But no idea what to get yet.

sorry guess, I don't know how to do pictures.

http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o68/shera-mataya/?action=view&current=sherafinal.jpg
    Think I may have figured this out
    sherafinal.jpg

Love it, what a great design!!!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE all your tattoos!! I can't wait to post pictures of my new one next month!! I just had it priced out, and it's a bit more than I thought it would be... :/ But my friend and I already have a day picked out to go get tattoos done and that just makes it MORE exciting!!! ♥♥
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Left leg
    VINCEFIN.jpg
    Now THESE are some tattoos! Awesome man. I will post my sleeve soon.
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Wow those are awesome! I have a half-sleeve and half my back is totally done - I'll have to post pics when I get home!
  • MistyMtnMan
    Options
    This is CRAZY because I was just about to make an exact post today! I'm glad I can just show mine now.

So for my tattoo's story. My wife was diagnosed with a very rare and scary skin cancer. Luckily she made it through with all of it removed along with an apple sized chunk of skin from her left hip. It was the scariest thing I've ever been through so I got this tattoo of her as a celebration of her making it through. I could have lost her so easily so I wanted her to be with me, always.

The other design peeking through on my inner bicep is an engraving design from an old rifle that I thought looked awesome.

My sleeve is about halfway done BTW. Enjoy.

m1nn_8a5_ucapx.jpg

m1nn_45e_ucapx.jpg

m1nn_38e_ucapx.jpg

m1nn_42e_ucapx.jpg
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    you've gotta change the IMG to img to make them show...here ya go!
    This is CRAZY because I was just about to make an exact post today! I'm glad I can just show mine now.

So for my tattoo's story. My wife was diagnosed with a very rare and scary skin cancer. Luckily she made it through with all of it removed along with an apple sized chunk of skin from her left hip. It was the scariest thing I've ever been through so I got this tattoo of her as a celebration of her making it through. I could have lost her so easily so I wanted her to be with me, always.

The other design peeking through on my inner bicep is an engraving design from an old rifle that I thought looked awesome.

My sleeve is about halfway done BTW. Enjoy.

m1nn_8a5_ucapx.jpg

http://img37.picoodle.com/s53t/mistymtnman/m1nn_8a5_ucapx.jpg

m1nn_45e_ucapx.jpg

m1nn_38e_ucapx.jpg

m1nn_42e_ucapx.jpg
  • MistyMtnMan
    Options
    Finally got it, haha. Thanks!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Finally got it, haha. Thanks!

wow that's fantastic! She is a lucky woman to have you by her side
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    tattoos.jpg
  • MistyMtnMan
    Options
    tattoos.jpg
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Don't have any pics of mine, but I have a teddy bear with three stars over it on my lower back. I still want to get another one, but I've had a hard time coming up with something that means enough to have it forever.
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    I have to learn to post pictures I'll be back!
  • nomoremuffintopness
    nomoremuffintopness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow nice ink everyone!

I have too many to post pictures of, but here are a few

swallows, not good lighting
    Photo2841-1.jpg

my baby's footprint
    random011-1.jpg

Beatles quote; I wish my belly still looked like this
    untitled.jpg

Walrus for The Beatles