What did you eat for breakfast?

Options
13»

Replies

• LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Usually I'd have a Fiber One Chewy Bar and a banana, but we're out of bananas so I'm just having the chewy bar. Gotta make sure I eat again soon. It's really something how that little banana helps to stave off hunger. My body knows when I don't eat it! :laugh:
  • Javancub
    Javancub Posts: 181
    Options
    I had a banana and old fashioned oatmeal with coffee
  • Javancub
    Options
    I had a banana and old fashioned oatmeal with coffee
  • Javancub
    Options
    haha sorry..double post..guess i got excited about sharing my breakfast:laugh:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I had some cream of wheat with a little splenda to sweeten it, and a slice of weight watcher's whole wheat toast with a tsp of light margarine.

I typically only have time for the cream of wheat and then take a fibre one or curves granola bar to work for my mid-morning snack, but I'm at home this morning so I had the toast. Sometimes I make up an egg white only omelet with broccoli and mozzarella or swiss made with skim milk and a little salsa. mmm!

the rest of the day is up in the air, though
  • TheHottestMama
    Options
    5blueberries
    5 raseberries
    5 strawberries
    3 watermelon squares
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    2 Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Patties
    1 oz Cracker Barrel Sugar Free Syrup w/ Splenda (the BEST sugar free syrup)

8oz of an organic breakfast juice blend

less than 300 cals and didn't feel like eating anything else this morning
  • justforme8
    justforme8 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Grande nonfat-sugar free Caramel machitto (sp):drinker:
    and a nonfat blueberry coffee cake ---Pit stop at starbucks, which I aM TRYING so hard to quit. . . :embarassed:
    Thats my treat for the week I suppose:cry:
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    1 C. Fiber One Honey Oat Clusters cereal
    1/2 C. 1% milk
    6 fresh strawberries
    6 pieces fresh honeydew
    Caffeine free Celestial True Blueberry herbal tea
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :devil: :smokin: :bigsmile: Chocolate Chip Cookie and Milk:devil: :smokin: :bigsmile: :ohwell:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Hey it was only 250 calories...That's not so bad...:bigsmile: And I had a salad for lunch:bigsmile:

And for dinner I'm having left over spaghetti w/meatsauce (I used ground turkey)...AND I still have 130 calories left:wink: (with my 55 minute TaeBo workout and 2 mile walk):bigsmile: :drinker:
  • pinkyjane48
    Options
    a waffle with sugar free syrup and some watermelon