12 Wks Till Summer Challenge - 10 Wks To Go! (Don't post on

Options

Replies

• madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    thanks for the chart but you didnt put my weight loss in :sad:
    Im pretty sure I came and posted it on here (and if not I am very sorry) I am now at 137 I finally lost 1lb oafter staying the same for 3 weeks!
    Thanks again love the motivation
    Congratulations on all the losses this week guys!

Sorry I left you off the chart. Forgive me.
    I'll get you added today, but no new chart till Mon.

Thankyou :)
    Ill hopefully have a new weight for you by then too :) should I message you directly or leave it on here? :)
    Thanks for doing the chart it must be hard getting everyones details together and I appreciate all the hard work you are doing :)
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I am going to stop going over my sodium intake daily - its ridiculous!

I am going to start getting ALL of my P90 exercises a week in - not 4, not 5, but all 6 before I take a rest day.

My favorite low calorie snack is sliced kiwis & plums as a mini fruit salad, or even a set of avocado/cucumber sushi rolls - delish!
  • ukjessi
    ukjessi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    @leomentlines Just noticed in your signature that you are about to hit ONEderland!!!! YAY YOU!! That's so terrific!
  • kerenvaknin
    kerenvaknin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start taking vitamins, every day!
    I will stop eating chocolate, just this week!

Strawberries are fantastic as a healthy snack! :) They are so delicious!! 10 large strawberries have less than 100 cals :)
  • Polish_Princess
    Options
    I have a couple favorite snacks...There is the Peanut Butter & Banana wrap, carrots and celery, and lowfat vanilla yoguart with a couple fresh strawberries (cut up) and granola. It's homemade, so doesn't have the junk that it does when you get it at the store. :happy:
  • jmncolts
    jmncolts Posts: 40
    Options
    Ooooo Girl!! I want in if it's not too late!! I just saw your status...how could I have missed this?! You are on it!! :) (Not surprised..lol)

Starting weight (at last weigh in...I only weigh Fridays)....147.5
    Goal: 137.5 by date

Thanks for doing this...it's got to be tons of work!!
    Jeanette
  • irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    i love quaker chewy granola bars for snacks.....I don't have much time and its my go to snack. I love eating apples and cut up green peppers too with a 1/2 tbsp of ranch.
  • jmncolts
    Options
    Just saw the part about past weigh ins!! I don't know how far back to go so here are the last 5!!

3/25 147.5
    3/20 149
    3/12 150
    3/04 151
    2/25 153

Goal by date: 137.5

Thanks again!!
  • frecklemouse3k
    Options
    right now my favorite snack is laughing cow sundried tomato cheese wedge. I also enjoy a hot cup of green tea- I have to stay away from sweets as snacks because one bite is never enough.
  • jmncolts
    Options
    Ooops wouldn't let me edit so guess I will post AGAIN!! lol! (sorry!)

Can I change my goal to 136??

That would make 30 lbs since I started mfp!! How cool would that be?! I won't be too hard on myself if I don't make it but will sure try my best!! Thanks again Girl! :)

I won't bother you again until I weigh in Friday! :) teehee!
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    Sorry I could not find this last week. Thanks so much for doing all this. I can't imagine keeping up with 200 totals. Keeping up with my own is a pain. You're the best!

*Current Weight 158
    *Previous Weeks Weight 158 (3/24)
    *Goal Weight (for 6/9/11) 146
  • rachael1221
    Options
    starting weight was 165

weigh in on 3/24 was 163.8

goal weight by June is 150
  • mjtmorr
    mjtmorr Posts: 75
    Options
    THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE:

STOP something and START something.

Stop doing something negative and start doing something positive.

I will STOP regretting all the time I wasted and all the things I have lost
    I wil START to focus on the good things in my life, My daughters (I dont see them often enough, but I do speak with both of them everyday), My new found love of life, My friends both MFP and otherwise, and the fact that I am still breathing.:wink:
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Challenge Starting Weight: 183
    Challenge Goal Weight: 10

3/17: 183
    3/24: 181
    3/30: 180.5
    4/7:
    4/14: <<<178>>>
    4/21:
    4/28:
    5/5:
    5/12: <<<174>>>
    5/19:
    5/26:
    6/2:
    6/9: <<<170>>>
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    :happy:

6001453.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ukjessi
    ukjessi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have a couple favorite snacks...There is the Peanut Butter & Banana wrap, carrots and celery, and lowfat vanilla yoguart with a couple fresh strawberries (cut up) and granola. It's homemade, so doesn't have the junk that it does when you get it at the store. :happy:

@Polish_Princess I love frozen bananas rolled in peanut butter and dipped in wheatgerm! Perfect for summer days! Just cut banana in half and insert popsicle stick, wrap individually in wax paper and freeze. When frozen, roll in PB, dip in wheatgerm and wrap back in wax paper and refreeze until ready to eat.
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    Hey Vic,
    Thanks for doing this. I weighed this morning. Wed is usually my weigh day, but can post them on Thursday.
    SW: 159
    CW: 157
    GW: 146
  • keepgoing94
    Options
    So glad i stumbled on this, it's perfect. I already had the goal of June 6th, my birthday.

CW:165
    GW:130
  • janiscurry
    janiscurry Posts: 109
    Options
    3/30 - 138.0

At least I'm going in the right direction this time! Good job everyone and good luck!!! :wink:
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if it not too late!:happy:
    SW 322
    CW 306
    GW 280 by 6/9/11 - or by 6/4/11- my daughters high school graduation

Thank you for doing this! You rock!:flowerforyou: