2.3lb down current weight 196.2
  • susie1100
    susie1100 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone x
  • smileylittleorange
    smileylittleorange Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Everydone is doing really well especially my Southern Softies - sorry I have not been around so much this week to cheer you all on
    weighing today with a1.5 lb loss am now 188.5 lbs ( ive switched my scales to lbs cause it is easier for MFP so now gonna try and work it out in stone lol not gonna switch my scales back to stone though in case I weigh different lol)

Good luck all Southerners for the forthcoming week - fingers crossed for some more lovely weather !!
  • 64Brucey
    64Brucey Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys

Down another 2lbs this week to 281lbs. Bit disappionting as felt worked really hard this week. Still had to slow up some time.

Bruce
  • NicNac86
    NicNac86 Posts: 130
    Options
    Maintained this week - sounds bad but I'm quite pleased as I've lost 3.5 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my hips, yay! :happy:
  • elfward
    elfward Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Put in my weight in the previous topic! Down to 140.25lbs - still quite get under the elusive 10st mark!
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I no longer know where to post. LOL.

Do we update here??
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    After my plateau (sp) for the first 4 days of this week, i'm happy to report a week 3 weight loss of 3lbs :)
  • chrismisterx
    Options
    CW : 205lbs only down 0.8lbs.

A bit disapointed but a loss is a loss, hoping for a better week this week!

Great job all on some fantastic losses!!!
  • backinthenines
    Options
    It's funny,... now at 137lb with a BMI 22 and technically still 12lb away from my goal but I feel tiny sometimes. I know friends were telling me that when I was 125lb I was "really very small" but I don't remember it as that? Whereas now I'm thinking where do I actually take another 12lb from... ?? :huh: Bizarre... I have a couple of bits of clothing from when I was 125lb and when I look at them I think "And I fitted into those???" I guess maybe the last 10lb are really just down to body composition changes i.e. switching BF% for lean mass... I guess it's just been that long that I can't remember how small I really was?
  • fatlass70
    fatlass70 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi Rosy

Sadly I'm a stayed the same this week - sorry my fellow numpties. Promise to raise my game this week!!
  • darblij
    darblij Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi all...I'm down another 1lb this week...so now 183lbs and body mass is 28.7..I think!
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Down 1.7 from last week so now 185lbs :-) slowly getting there - am glad I still had a loss though as my parents were visiting and that means that my house is filled with chocolate and sweets and lots of 'but we got them for you to enjoy as well' comments and looks when I try and turn them down :-(
    Now I am back to a treat-less house and can focus on losing more again :-)
  • sezp
    sezp Posts: 69
    Options
    My week 2 weigh-in:

Down 0.8lbs
    CW: 209.7lbs
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I had a 1lb gain :( It is TOM though, sorry numpties.

CW 150
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    did i miss the results?
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    stayed exactly the same this week... Still on 187lbs.
  • lorijupiter3
    lorijupiter3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have had a 1lb gain this week! Sorry Northerners (but I do have the excuse that it was my birthday weekend.) :)
  • backinthenines
    Options
    did i miss the results?

I've not seen Rosy for a few days. Hope she's ok.
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I've not seen Rosy for a few days. Hope she's ok.

I hope so as well