What are your "weird" goals?

Options

Replies

• sheilamo
    sheilamo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    LOL.

I have these awesome pair of jeans (funny, they are probably not in style anymore :(, but who cares) Anyway's, they used to fit like a glove. I can get my legs in them....that's it. Not any further. I want to be able to wear them with confidence again!

I'll get there, determined this time!
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    I want to get my motorcycle license and wear leather and look good! (and in the meantime, look good on the back of my bf's bike ):tongue:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I want to lose the weight so that the day my divorce is final my husband looks at me and thinks maybe he acted too hastily in ending our marriage. Lame, huh?

Not at all. The best revenge is living well, and what better way to "flip him the bird" than by looking great and saying "You can't touch this!"
  • casandra_Garcia_37
    Options
    I have to weigh less than my husband. He's 155. I have to be 154 or less LOL I just have to.

This is my weird goal also.. He weights 140 145..so I have to get there! LOL
  • shannonichole
    Options
    I want to lose the weight so that the day my divorce is final my husband looks at me and thinks maybe he acted too hastily in ending our marriage. Lame, huh?

And when you go to court you can be on the arm of some hot italian man (you can always hire one) and be all skinny! :wink: I know, this is also something I want to do with my ex! :laugh:
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have to weigh less than my husband. He's 155. I have to be 154 or less LOL I just have to.

Right on sister!! Same here, but mine's striving for 175 (down from 181).
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'll be 39 in a few months, and I want to keep getting carded! I know I don't look anywhere near under 21, but still... It's great for my ego. Last time was for St Pattys day, but EVERYONE was carded so it doesn't count. :tongue:
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
    I...would like to do a cartwheel on the beach.
  • kpbearden
    Options
    Well, I have decided that I am gonna loose the weight or melt the fat away while laying out in the sun....I have reduced my calorie intake....but, I have been slacking on drinking my 8 cups of water a day.....time to get serious
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    My "weird" goal is to feel comfortable enough to wear a tankini this summer, without worring that my stomach might show. I haven't worn anything but a one piece in years. I hate having to take off and put back on a wet bathing suit every time I have to go to the bathroom.
  • missfittin_missy
    missfittin_missy Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I graduate from nursing school in 5 weeks. Our graduation gowns are blue..... I do NOT want to look like an OOMPA LOOMPA walking across stage.... Our capping and Pinning ceremony is on June 24th we have to wear all white..... while I love the taste of marshmellows I have no desire to be mistaken for one. White scrubs are NOT very forgiving to us fluffy gals!
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    I want to stop wearing my hubby's clothes!
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wrap a normal bath towell around myself...and not feel like my face is huge in a short haircut :)
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options

Not lame at all. I would probably feel the same way. I am sorry that you have to go through this. But try to think of this weight loss as something for you, not about how someone else sees you. It looks like you have been doing good so far!

My husband told me that the reason for my weight loss should not be because I think he will like me better, but because I want to do it. The only change he would like to see is contacts. LOL. Not happening just yet. I can't imagine putting something on my eyeball.
  • perrytyra
    Options
    I want to stop wearing my hubby's clothes!

I want to fit into my hubby's clothes. LOL. He is 6.4 and has about a 32 inch waist. I don't even want to know what size my waist is, but it has been years since I fit into his jeans. I wear a size 14 now.
  • perrytyra
    Options

But how tall is your husband? LOL. Mine is 6'4, I am 5'6 and have weighed more than him for awhile. When He was around 165 I was really sad that I weighed so much more. Now he is 191(he is a construction worker, so he has gained muscle) and I am about 184, I way less than him. I called him fat. If you could see him, you would know how funny that is.
  • perrytyra
    Options
    I want the belt that comes with the pants to actually fit! The last couple times I bought some jeans from the store, the belt was too small. I don't understand that. Why wouldn't a size 16 jeans have a belt that fit a size 16 person?
  • MaysMom
    MaysMom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wrap a normal bath towell around myself...and not feel like my face is huge in a short haircut :)

This is one of mine, too! I can't wait to start using the old bath sheets for picnic blankets. lol And I want to be the mom that walks into the school functions and my son's friends ask him, "THAT'S your MOM?" I totally want to be a MILF!
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    i would like to drop another 20lbs and be able to do 10 weighted pull ups. when i was at my largest i wasn't able to even do one pull up. now i can do about 8 in a row but i want to get to the point where i can use a weighted pull up belt and do 10 with no problem.
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    I have to wear a chef hat at work and with my white chef jacket I resemble the Michelin Man.

So when I go to places that have the mascot cutout , and I am still in my work clothes, I don't want to stand next to it and look like his wife. :laugh:

^ LMAO! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm not laughing at you, but that you are so clever.

I want to wear corduroy pants quietly, stealthily...and to be able to carry my 'share' when backpacking. It's embarrassing to not be able to carry my share or to have trouble carrying a bike upstairs. (<== An olde British three speed, not carbon. I am not strong, but the bike is not light :laugh: )