Your fave body part of the opposite sex? Humm.....

Options

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Shoulders and forearms.
  • cherdan
    cherdan Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Eyes
    Lips
    Chest
    Back
    Forearms (if he has sleeves.. hehe)
  • gdnplnty
    gdnplnty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My husband has the most beautiful eyes. They are green and blue and brown, but show up really blue in pictures. I could stare at them for hours...:love:

I also have a thing for soft sensual lips. Guess that is because I like to kiss him alot.:smooched:

Oh, and a butt. :blushing: He has a nice butt. Not flat, a little round.

He keeps joking that what I am losing he is gaining around his middle now.
  • knewbill72
    knewbill72 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I start my way up from the floor

-Legs

-Butt

-Hair
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    "I like a woman with a BIG BUTT. One I can whip with a car antenna." -- Garrett Morris (SNL)
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    always the eyes.

it the eyes aren't friendly then i won't feel a single thing.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Lips, Hands, Feet.
    Seriously, men, please groom your feet. Saw a guy on the train this AM, young, fairly good-looking, tall, well-built, but his toes (he was wearing flip flops--mind you everyone else was wearing a coat), his toes were gross. The big toe had huge clumps of dirt in the corners and one toenail was obscenely long. To top it off he had some black crust in between his toes. I was standing next to him for 45 minutes of my commute, so yes, I noticed everything.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    b00bieswoo.gif
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Not to sound like a zombie or something, but BRAAAAIIIIINNNS!!!!!
  • zydratethief
    Options
    haha...well this is a tough one to answer...
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    As I saw in a movie once... I like all the pink parts.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Legs. My husband has the sexiest legs... and refuses to wear shorts, damn him.

Although, in general, I also really like well cut backs.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Grill and *kitten*. I don't like "butter face" on my chickenheads. If it's beyond physical attraction, they'd have to meet some pretty astronomical requirements in the personality and intelligence department.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    As I saw in a movie once... I like all the pink parts.
    Tanning booths and nude beaches may make you rethink that theory.
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I am an arm and chest girl!! I love the feel of my hubby's arms. And a nice chest makes me smile too!!:happy:
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    First things first...eyes and smile. You can tell SO much about a person by those two attributes. Let's face it, if he can make me laugh...the pecs, abs, and butt are just gravy : )

AGREED!!! But I DO LOOOOOVE a nice strong set of arms around me (not too big though- don't want to see the striations of the muscles or veins bulging out.) Oh and the soft skin of the inner thighs.... :heart:

As for the "V" inbetween the mans hips...just makes me think of G I Joe. No thanks!! HAHAHAAA :laugh:
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Eyes! It's the first thing I notice...you can tell a lot about a man from his eyes. Deep and soulful and how often he smiles....always the eyes!

ya. although everything about m boyfriend drives me crazy... his eyes are ... indescribable they hold such sadness and I hate that and feel motivated to just make them sparkle with happiness. I love the neck too... and of course... well... you know. :blushing:
  • PrincessLacey
    Options
    @dave4d LMFAO
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I love that my hubby or bf whatever i should call him lol my 'baby' that he's taller than me... makes me feel short and cute... I love having to reach up to kiss him and I love his chest cuz i can hear the heartbeat and it's calming to know he's alive. ya.. i'm kinda crazy. but i love him more and more everyday... and that kind of amazes me sometimes iin itself.
  • okmum33
    okmum33 Posts: 21
    Options
    Its all in the eyes, but also love a sexy butt in a good pair of jeans..