thanks for sharing! very helpful!
  • EllyK09
    EllyK09 Posts: 75
    Options
    bump
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I still dont get why some people still dont understand the simplicity that is eating back exercise calories...
    This post is brilliant, but not something that hasnt been explained 100000 times on MFP.

For god's sake MFP mod's make this damn post a sticky one!!! It should be at the top of the list permantly.!!!
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    Thank U so much...love this!
  • vmt90509
    vmt90509 Posts: 9
    Options
    AWESOME! Your trainer is RIGHT ON with particular reply! Very smart!
  • amo13
    amo13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I always feel guilty when I eat back my exercise calories - so great to read this.
  • tobeygirl45
    Options
    Very Informative... Thanks!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    It would have been the perfect opportunity for "The URL" to have become so viral to the point that she may as well have just replied with, "Visit http://shouldieatmyexercisecalories.com for the absolute answer to that question."

One day soon...
  • southphilly_chic
    southphilly_chic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This answers a lot of questions for me thanks!
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Finally i understand! Thanks to your trainer for such a thorough reply.

LOL @ "Toonie Tuesday" reference. Canadian eh?

HAHA Yep Canadian
    love it,lol From a fellow Canadian :)
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,715 Member
    Options
    I still dont get why some people still dont understand the simplicity that is eating back exercise calories...
    This post is brilliant, but not something that hasnt been explained 100000 times on MFP.

For god's sake MFP mod's make this damn post a sticky one!!! It should be at the top of the list permantly.!!!

^^^^^
    LIKE!
  • cath1024
    cath1024 Posts: 79 Member
    Options

^^^^^
    LIKE!
    [/quote]

AGREE!
  • liyahxoxo
    liyahxoxo Posts: 78
    Options
    AMAZING. thanks soo much !!!!!! holy work. I'm so much more confident now. :) thanks !
  • Girl1Beagle4
    Girl1Beagle4 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    This was Wonderful!!!! Thank you for posting it. It really does help hearing it from a trainer and I completely understand it now. I was wondering why I have hit a year halt and slowly gained 20 pounds back even though I exercise and eat healthy. Oh, feeling tired all the time.
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Tag this for a personal reminder.
  • cthomps
    cthomps Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good info - thanks for sharing
  • johnwhitent
    johnwhitent Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mouser3
    mouser3 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post and glad it has helped so many!

I never have never gone under 1200 cals even after exercise as it usually bumps up my appetite! I think though each individual is different. As long as you are fueling your body correctly then you're okay. The main deal is to listen to your body...

Here is a link to the sticky thread which holds plenty of extra information for anyone who wants to learn further.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

Thanks again.

:flowerforyou:
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    thanks for the post it was very useful...hope you don't mind me coping this and emailing it to my wife....