Married but Flirting...no physical contact allowed

Options

Replies

• Aintplayin
    Aintplayin Posts: 102
    Options
    I'll pass on that one. Kind of gross! I like being married, wanna stay that way.

I don't think it's appropriate either... and I'm single. Flirting is not innocent.
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I am always up for some fun and chit-chatting ... no need for people to be so SERIOUS and concerned about some harmless flirting. If it isn't your thing, don't participate - but there is no need to call someone creepy ... lighten up people and have some fun
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    People gotta lighten up a little. Sheesh! I'm happily married for almost 10 years and did not see anything wrong with this thread.
    Yes, this website is for weightloss but does it always have to be taken so friggin serious?:noway:
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I am always up for some fun and chit-chatting ... no need for people to be so SERIOUS and concerned about some harmless flirting. If it isn't your thing, don't participate - but there is no need to call someone creepy ... lighten up people and have some fun

thanks for stepping up. people are so quick to criticize. from a hand full of words they assume no wonder there is so much hatred in ths world
  • KATE509
    KATE509 Posts: 25
    Options
    I think he was being lighthearted and fun....I thought it was funny, not creepy at all in my opinion
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'll pass on that one. Kind of gross! I like being married, wanna stay that way.

I don't think it's appropriate either... and I'm single. Flirting is not innocent.

Everyone flirts, if you wanna admit it or not. It's in our human nature! And it is innocent, unless you make it more
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    im happily married for over 10 years now. my husband is my best friend...and hes a flirt so am i...if you are secure in your marriage this shouldn't offend so much. but if it does don't post. sheesh.

lighten up people.. lol get it lighten up...diet site...bwahahahahahaha!!
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options

Why would you feel the need to click on this thread and then proceed to comment? Just curious why people don't just ignore the threads they find inappropriate.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I am not much of a flirt,but I dont care if people do it. If something is offensive its really easy to hit the back button.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, the term flirting my not have been used correctly. I view flirting as a conversation with an ulterior motive. I doubt this was the OP's intent.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    gross
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options

Why would you feel the need to click on this thread and then proceed to comment? Just curious why people don't just ignore the threads they find inappropriate.

EXACTLY! So annoying. What is the saying? If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My exwife thought flirting was innocent until she ended up cheating on me with a guy she flirted with to get a tip from at the bar where she worked. Just a personal experience that can add to your "discussion".
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with harmless flirting.. breaks up the monotony of all the logging, counting, obsessing we do. I don't think there's anything wrong with this. The great people and different personalities and the touch of flirting around here is one of the reasons Iove this site! Keeps things interesting and me motivated!
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    33 years married here and been to hell and back a few times(thro illness not problems)... but theres nothing wrong with a flirt.... keeps ya young and spices things up sometimes.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    gross
    What? I like cream cheese. joke.gif

Attn: The was no intentional or unintentional flirting contained in this post.

popcorn.gif
  • binary_jester
    Options
    btw - how YOU doin'?
    flirt.gif
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    My exwife thought flirting was innocent until she ended up cheating on me with a guy she flirted with to get a tip from at the bar where she worked. Just a personal experience that can add to your "discussion".
    She obviously didn't know when or how to stop.
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    flirting can be fun and harmless... but it can also be easily misconstrued on a forum. a large part of flirting is the banter and intonation and physical clues (facial expression, etc) which means that something said in person while flirting can come across completely different when read on a screen without any of the other clues.

if you want to flirt, flirt... just don't be surprised if one or two people read more into your comments than were intended.

Hopefully enough people have a sense of humour about stuff and just laugh about it though.
This discussion has been closed.