What makes you feel sexy/attractive??

Options

Replies

• gunny34
    gunny34 Posts: 68
    Options
    I feel sexy in a sweet pair of high heels and some nice fitted jeans...But for some reason, they have to be brand new. LOL
    Oh, and a good hair day makes me feel sexy. :bigsmile:
  • elizwelshman
    Options
    Even though I have those off days here and there (no matter what you do, you feel like & feel as though you look like ... poop. lol), I have always felt as though I am an attractive person. What makes me feel the best is that I'm told I'm beautiful everyday by my husband. He is the bestest. :heart:
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I believe sexy is an attitude. Not a look. I know "good looking" people that are not sexy and I know some that are not "covergirls" and they are sexy as hell.

It is funny ....the more weight I lose, and hope the better I look.... the less I think it matters about "just Looks" they do have a place...but not always on top the list.

Unless You are just BUTT *kitten* UGLY.....
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I started a new job recently and I was about 20 pounds heavier then. Random people in the office who I don't even know their names will say.. Hey, um, have you been losing weight? This lets me know they aren't just complimenting me because they're a friend! They are pretty much a stranger who has seen me progress over the last 5 months or so! I have a HARD time accepting compliments from people. I always write them off and assume they don't mean them.

The one person I can count on to be 100% honest is my father. Now that I live an hour away from him I don't see him that often. He has ALWAYS been the one to make me feel like crap and, in his most loving way possible, get the hint across that I need to lose weight. Sometimes his methods were less than kind =( BUT with that said, when he delivers a compliment I know it is real. He told me last time I saw him that I looked great and he asked ME for workout advice!!! WOW!! This is probably creepy because I wrote about my dad in the sexy/attractive forum, lol!

I will end my thoughts on what I care about most, and that is what my boyfriend thinks. He was with me when I was almost 40# heavier and never said a negative word then about how I looked. He does however tell me now how "hot" I look and that he can see a difference in certain areas. LIke we will be grocery shopping and I'll be walking down the aisle and he will just say random things like, I remember when you wore that sweatshirt last year and it was pretty tight.. now look how loose it is babe, you're looking amazing! Just little things like that make me feel s-e-x-y.. I think he is ALSO realzing though that the more complimentary he is, the more "playful" I am with him, lol! 0:)
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    not a lot really

:frown:
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    When the endorphins are flowing after a great workout! :wink:
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    not a lot really

:frown:

Then how about....your sexy and you have an amazing personality.... :wink:
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    The kind words of my MFP friends. :smile:

Agreed, and when my hubby says well done hes proud of me and has that twinkle in his eye ♥ :wink:
  • Toad100
    Toad100 Posts: 7
    Options
    Absolutly nothing makes me feel sexy, look at the photo... need I say more!
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Getting dressed up and going dancing does!

I usually go out with a big group of friends, everyone sassed up and pretty. For me, it doesn't matter if I am the most attractive girl out there, or even with the best figure... but being in better shape, exercising, and being fit all make me appreciate the way my body moves, and makes me feel sexy while having fun!
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I used to know someone who could ALWAYS find something to like about someone... whether it be their eyes, smile, shape of their earlobe (seriously!)... so, if a jerk like him can do that about other people why can't we find one thing about ourselves to like and focus on and think is attractive?
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    a great pair of killer heels.
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options

Agreed!!
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options

definately agree in my eyes......:tongue:
  • paigemang♥
    Options
    A sexy dress and heels :happy:
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    I love a slinky dress and heels too!
    I feel attractive on my 'thin' days and also freshly washed hair straight after blow drying. I love it when its voluminous and draping down past my shoulders.
  • dalzinho
    dalzinho Posts: 52
    Options
    @toad100

Grow a sexy moustache, like mine!
  • susancelli928
    Options
    When my lover of 18 years says to me that I "turn him more than I ever have" :blushing: That really makes me feel like I am doing something right.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Ive lost almost 50 pounds and there are somedays that I still look at myself and see "the old me", but then when I see people I havent seen in awhile and they tell me how good/different I look it makes me feel awesome! :smile:
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Actually mine has nothing to do with my looks. I feel the most attractive when I can make my friends laugh so hard they almost pee themselves!! And I find people who can make me laugh just as hard sexy as hell!!!