Lets start a group for Mom's needing to lose 50+ pounds!!!!

Options
Im Robyn and I am a wife and have 2 kids. I was wanting to start a support group for Moms an their weight loss journey. Who's in?

Replies

• mnchkn0408
    mnchkn0408 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!! . . I'm also married and have a one year old daughter. I need to lose 80+lbs and would love all the support I could get, and to be able to help others in any way I can.
  • lovingwoods5
    Options
    I would love to be apart of a group like that. I have 3 children, and they are a big part of me wanting to shed this weight.
  • soonpass
    soonpass Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi Robin!

My name is Celia, I am a wife and SAHM to 2 kiddos as well. I would love to keep each other accountable along with anyone else who signs up. I am doing GREAT physically, in just 8 weeks I've built up to a solid 2 mile run and I exercise vigorously 4-5x a week. I am struggling BIG TIME with my food choices and in take, I am working on it..... maybe I just need that "extra" help/motivation.
  • coralbeauty
    Options
    I'm in! I am married with 3 girls, Meagan (15), Dana (3) and Sara (8 months).
  • missanyae
    Options
    I'll Join!!!
  • ngr1973
    ngr1973 Posts: 334
    Options
    I'm in... I'm a mom of 1 - 5year old boy and need to loose almost 100 pounds! My mini-goal is to lose 10 lbs every month...
  • lersie
    lersie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Does it count if I'm a mom, who doesn't have to take care of kids anymore (moved out) and I no longer have 50+ lbs to loose, but I did have that much to loose at one time. Would love some support though and give support too.
  • mamma321
    mamma321 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am in Married mother of 3 girls ages 4,2,1. need all the help i can get...as i want to loose over 100lbs! thanks for starting this group!
  • brandy66763
    Options
    Count me in!! Been in a committed relationship with my boyfriend for 9 years. I have 2 amazing sons One 15 1/2 and my other will be 3 on Saturday. I have 90 lbs to lose still. :)
  • countryrose7
    countryrose7 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm a SAHM to a 7yr boy and a 2 1/2 girl. I didn't realize how much time my family would demand and I unfortunately put myself on the back burner for way too long. I could use all the support I can get!
  • robynham84
    robynham84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to see all of you who responded! I need all the support I can get. I just started trying to lose weight again and I really want to lose it this time!!!!! I will be happy to help in any way I can with each of your journey!!!!
  • robynham84
    robynham84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    @ Lersie :We would love to have the support!!!
  • missmccoy
    missmccoy Posts: 18
    Options
    Count me in!!!
    I have been working hard and Im under the 50lb mark now...but Im still close to it!
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm married with 2 (5 1/2 and 4 years old) kids. I also work part time so finding time and energy to work out is so difficult.
  • McBoBo
    McBoBo Posts: 87
    Options
    =) I'm a single mom with 2 kids with 50 lbs being a little over what the bmi chart says...30 is about how much for my body type.
  • deeltwins
    deeltwins Posts: 16
    Options
    I am a mother of 12 year old twin boys and a 13 year old boy. I have 100+ lbs to lose. I would love to be park of your group. I have lost 54 lbs so far.
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am a single mom of one 5 year old boy. I work about 55-60 hours a week and can use all the support I can get.
  • KKabanek
    KKabanek Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in ... 3 kids here 7, 6, and 13 months =)
  • Bostongirl40
    Bostongirl40 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I am so in, married with 2 kids 3 years old well she will be 4 in june and a 16 months old boy. And yes need to loose 50 lbs. Let s to it !!
  • suffy7
    suffy7 Posts: 11
    Options
    count me in !!! Mom to 5 ---- ages 18, 13, 12, 10, 9 . Book end boys with 3 girls in the middle!!!

I seriously need to lose 70 lbs to be in a healthy range.