Weightloss Divas on a Mission

Options

Replies

• ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    This week's weigh-in! 199!!!!
    Only one pound down from last week (I think it's b/c of TOM) BUT.....this 1 pound brought me down to
    ONEDERLAND!! :happy:
  • heatherhart
    heatherhart Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • almondbliss
    almondbliss Posts: 115
    Options
    Weighing with TOM.......Weighed 190.8 last week weighed in this morning at 189.....1.8 lbs........sooo curious to see next week.....Without TOM.
  • pmarti5
    pmarti5 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My weight in: 226.3
  • Sexymomma76
    Sexymomma76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Can I join you ladies or is it too late? I gained 3 pounds this week due to TOM, so that was very frustrating. I'm hoping next week my weigh in will be better. I am currently 151 trying to get to 125.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Ohh sounds like good news all over for this week again!! I gained some ounces, not even a pound, and I am hoping next week I see a huge drop! I want to see 140s so badly!! I'm wavering from 150.6 to 151.8 each day... grr!!
  • CurlyVonda
    CurlyVonda Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!
    My name is Vonda and I am pretty new to this site. I started my weight loss journey in March of 2010 @ 266.8....I currently weigh 197.6. In 8 weeks, I would like to weigh 185. Weighing in on Monday mornings is good for me. I don't know if I missed it, but what is the start date for the group?
  • CurlyVonda
    Options
    Sorry :embarassed: ......I didn't realize that this group started 2 weeks ago. Can I join you guys anyway? Weight for today 197.6....and I guess I'll say I would like to weigh 189 in 6 weeks.
  • seymoneisgoing2lose
    Options
    I will post my weight tomorrow... Sorry for the delay.
  • heatherhart
    Options
    ok seymone thanks!
  • seymoneisgoing2lose
    Options
    I lost one pound this week... Woohoo.
  • XoCynthiaXo
    XoCynthiaXo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    GHeyy can i join in too??

Im cynthia, im 20 years old. I started the weight loss process 2 months ago and my starting weight was 214lbs, yikes. Ive been working hard though and now am down to 195, I weigh in every monday, and here are my goals.

SW-195

Try for 10lbs a month so in 8 weeks i wanna be 175 but my ultimate goal is 150-155 by my 21st bday, july 24th :)

And everyone feel free to friend request me, im kinda new to this and could always use the motivation :)
  • heatherhart
    Options
    WLD- Does anyone have suggestions for a challenge to do this week starting our next weigh-in on wednesday? Water intake, calories burned, a certain exercise you enjoy & want everyone to do for a week ect. We will choose one a week!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I weigh in at 178 today!!!
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for the week: Nothing. Not a gain. Not a loss. But I'll take it, it could be worse!
  • CurlyVonda
    Options
    Was the weigh in day yesterday or today? I now weigh 196.6.
  • sarah44254
    Options
    CurlyV, weigh ins are on Wednesdays.

I hope we all feel good about last week! I have started running again in hopes to break thru this darn 150 barrier I seem to have. No luck yet, but I'm watching that scale every morning!
  • sarah44254
    Options
    Posting this here as a reminder!!

Our challenge this week:
    WLD Challenge- This week we are going to try for 8 to 10 glasses of water each day unless you already drink more than that :) Then try to 1 to 2 glasses more than normal.
  • heatherhart
    Options
    thanks for posting that sarah! I am still missing 6 weigh ins, please send them to me :)
  • heatherhart
    Options
    here is our blog so everyone can get back to it each week :)http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/heatherhart