What's your "go to" song you listen to to get you pumped for

Options

Replies

• LovelyTasha
    Options
    I Like the Way - Bodyrockers

I can't stop when I'm listening to this song!!!
  • crazypenrod1508
    crazypenrod1508 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    "Till I collapse" has been my go to song since high school days. That song always gets my blood flowing. Another one is Guano Apes "Open your Eyes"
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    There's a song called "I Believe" by Yolanda Adams. Upbeat, yes, but it's the lyrics that never fail to push me...
    "I believe i can
    I believe i will
    I believe i know my dreams are real
    I believe i'll stand
    I believe i'll dance
    I believe i'll grow real soon
    And that is what i do believe..."

The verses are pretty great, too.
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    The version of Soulja Boy's "Crank That" that also features Travis Barker.... Its a good mix!! Played loud on the iPod, you can't go wrong!
  • ZealouslyInert
    ZealouslyInert Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I usually jam to Carry Out or some heavy metal songs (too many to list)
  • cangel81603
    cangel81603 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My computer room is close to the living room so I put Pandora on the computer and I choose the Dance station. So there is plenty of beats that keep you moving. David Guetta is one of my many favorites tho. I also have to admit I love Lil Jon...get outta your mind.. just makes you want to get crazy..lol.
  • tehwhoaman
    Options
    I typically listen to Dragon Force (not a great band I know). The tempo of their music makes me feel as if I can run 200 mph haha.
    For the weight lifting, I prefer As I Lay Dying. :) That stuff gets you lifting fairly well.
  • merB89
    merB89 Posts: 122
    Options
    I like dirty rap to work out to. Liiiike Shots by LMFAO and Culo (Pitbull?) and Hotel Room Service (Daddy yankee?). Gets me going for some reason. And they say the most ridiculous things so it keeps me entertained
  • tamiller93
    tamiller93 Posts: 195
    Options
    What's everyone's "go-to" song that no matter what mood they are in, when this song plays they are ready for the gym?

Mine is - Eminem - "Till I Collapse"

That's right up there at the top of my list too. Love it. Others I like are Dragula by Rob Zombie, Right Now by Van Halen and Burn it To The Ground by Nickelback.
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Any song by Kesha, but the first one of hers that I put on is always "Take it off"!! TOTALLY gets me going!!
  • Annerea
    Annerea Posts: 104
    Options
    Queen - Don't stop me now
    Katy Perry - Firework
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Joe Budden and Busta Rhymes, "Fire", for like years now! It's my Nike power song.
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    For me "Lose Yourself" by Eminem gets me moving.
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    haha I can't believe I am going to admit this... but I have 2... For some reason I have to listen to Judas Priest's 'You've Got Another Thing Comin' to start off my running... and have to listen to 'Eye Of The Tiger' to get me through the last few minutes lol
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    For me it's Single Ladies by Beyonce.
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Outkast - Bombs over bagdad (BOB) & Rhianna S&M
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    I love alot of different types of music... So my go to song changes often. Right now Sweet Emotion is working for me !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yGCHPmfqT0
  • kristarablue
    Options
    It changes depending on mood and if I am getting sick and tired of what is on my music list. However lately it is Loser by the cast of glee......So embarrassing I know, but I can't help it, it makes me smile.........Oh ya, another embarrassing one is lady gaga, Britney spears new stuff (are you all cringing now) and Oh, the new one by Rihanna: S&M....Love that song :D
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I don't have a song but a master mix by DJ Bee. Its a Baltimore Club mix and if you know anything about the clubs in B-More its all fast pace and hard hitting.
  • N_BEAST_MODE_24_7
    N_BEAST_MODE_24_7 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Roy jones jr- Can't be stop
    LL COOL J - its time for war
    Etc, etc