Team UK Numpties vs Softies Week 1 results

Options

Replies

• backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    If it ain't broke, why fix it?

Because this should make it easier for Rosy and she'd commented that she doesn't have much time. :smile:
    [/quote]

Apologies I missed that, just sneaking in from work. :flowerforyou:

Thanks for slapping me on the list. :drinker:
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Apologies I missed that, just sneaking in from work. :flowerforyou:

Thanks for slapping me on the list. :drinker:

No problem :smile:
  • emlov81
    emlov81 Posts: 128
    Options
    Week 2 Results
    bluehooked
    loxleys
    annerea
    bjshooter -2 (cw 149)
    Charli666 weight as of 3/4/11 - 264.3
    chrismisterx
    darblij
    fatlass70 - 0lb this week ( 179lb)
    IanGiles
    kzeffertt -140 (0.6 lb loss since week 1)
    looby1968 down to 184.5
    lorijupiter3
    lushy20
    midgetgem74
    morganadk
    mrsshzbat
    NicNac86 0 lb lost cw 203.2
    NuclearGirl
    Rosy67
    sarahlasvegas
    sthorpe1179
    tracybewick
    willowglimmer
    Zeeba81

EllieMo
    bifidus
    James_H
    trud72
    VP72
    hgam1
    64Brucey
    backinthenines down to 136lbs
    chazsucks
    diverchic73 - down 1.7lbs
    Elfward
    emloves81 - currently 166lb
    Jagged_001 - down 2lb
    JillyCotrnwall: Down 1lb
    kettlewitch
    madamelaporte down 1lb now 136
    mariababe81
    mblanch
    Munchiemooka
    ozycat
    queenmedusa
    rachie78sw - down 1lb I round down so now 165
    sezp
    smileylittleorange
    SueGeer
    susie1100
    vladikavkaz - 187
    Zuznana
    If it ain't broke, why fix it?

Because this should make it easier for Rosy and she'd commented that she doesn't have much time. :smile:
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Oh My God. You lovely lovely people.
    I am SO sorry- as some have guessed, it has been work that has completely taken my energy away from here...and when I've 'logged in' it's actually been because I put MFP as one of my home page tabs so it opened up whenever I logged on to the internet, but I haven't had the time or energy to look at the MFP page because of all the other demands.
    I made a decision when i joined MFP that I would keep quiet about what I did for a living, because I end up being dragged into work mode in places like this when people know what I do, and I joined here to be treated like a normal person :ohwell: and extract as much support from you lovely guys as I can) . But anyone who keeps up with this thread deserves to know why I've left you all in the lurch for a week. And I hope this will be the only post I ever make like this.
    So. I'm a psychiatrist, I live in S Yorks and commute a fair bit to work for the NHS . The Trust I'm working for currently is trying to save money left right and centre and the job feels impossible. They've promised not to cut front line services- ie doctors and nurses. But its short sighted attitude has meant admin has been hacked to bits and is in meltdown. Whoever thinks that you only need doctors and nurses to look after people and everything else can go hang is so wrong. I can't do my job and I waste taxpayers money if appointment letters don't go out, or have the wrong location on so I drive to the wrong place to see people, notes can't be found etc etc etc. The patients should be complaining far more than they are- I bloody would. I could go on, but I'd better restrain myself. Not all NHS trusts are like this: I have worked for effective ones even in the current climate.
    Things have been at a bit of a crisis point recently and my personal life is suffering somewhat. I have no idea what I weigh (and don't give a flying f*** to be honest), completely missed last week and may well have drunk my own body weight in alcohol over the last fortnight....sorry Numpties :(
    However, you guys are just the most brilliant- thanks for your concern. I know I'm not the only one having a horrible time (Connie, hon- feel really bad I didn't get back to you- not cos I wasn't feeling it, I can tell you xxx).
    I'm going to get a good nights sleep then will cobble together the table this weekend for the last two weeks. And maybe have a think about how it can be made easier to keep up with so you don't get let down again....because 'You're worth it' *hair toss*

Love ya
    R x
  • kdrew11
    kdrew11 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hi Rosy,

Please don't worry about the competition. You have a lot more important stuff going on and everyone will understand that.

We all just hope you're ok.

X
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    ah Rosy this is the least of your worries right now :( ((((HUGS)))) must be awful for you at the moment.

Please don't worry about this you don't need us lot to worry about as well as everything else just let us do it ourselves as we have done above until you are ready to come back :) If we all fill in our own details with our weight loss etc we can still keep an eye on it.

Just take care of you at the moment and try somehow to keep smiling :)

((((HUGS)))
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    oh by the way I have lost another 1lb so now at 135 lbs :) will add it to next weeks chart as I think I weigh a bit early?!?!?
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    Rosy don't worry at all, we all know how hectic life can be, and suffering the government cuts is stressful without the rest of life! i dont know if it will help but you can create open spreadsheets on google documents for free, and open them so everybody can edit, that way we could all add our own weights in etc.

so you can test it if you want, and as an example :

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ar9NKq2pmS9sdEpfaWNxekl0Vnk2T3FXOElZQjk5bkE&hl=en_GB
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi Rosy,
    Don't worry about us, you need to focus on what is going on in your world and take care of yourself.
    (HUGS)
  • susie1100
    susie1100 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I lost 1.8lbs this week (weighing in at 173.2lbs), that's an improvement on last week so I am very happy. Looking forward to loosing more next week.
  • mblanch
    mblanch Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Results
    bluehooked
    loxleys
    annerea
    bjshooter -2 (cw 149)
    chrismisterx
    darblij
    IanGiles
    looby1968 down to 184.5
    lorijupiter3
    lushy20
    midgetgem74
    morganadk
    mrsshzbat
    NuclearGirl
    Rosy67
    sarahlasvegas
    sthorpe1179
    tracybewick
    willowglimmer
    Zeeba81

EllieMo
    bifidus
    James_H
    trud72
    VP72
    hgam1
    64Brucey
    chazsucks
    Elfward
    Jagged_001 - down 2lb
    kettlewitch
    mariababe81
    mblanch - stayed the same :( still at 187
    Munchiemooka
    ozycat
    queenmedusa
    sezp
    smileylittleorange
    SueGeer
    susie1100
    vladikavkaz - 187
    Zuznana
  • mblanch
    mblanch Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey Rosy hope things improve for you, job stress is a pain in the bum. Make sure you look after yourself and you can come back to the calorie counting when things are better for you :) x
  • Annerea
    Annerea Posts: 104
    Options
    Week 2 Results
    bluehooked
    loxleys
    annerea -0.6 (175)
    bjshooter -2 (cw 149)
    chrismisterx
    darblij
    IanGiles
    looby1968 down to 184.5
    lorijupiter3
    lushy20
    midgetgem74
    morganadk
    mrsshzbat
    NuclearGirl
    Rosy67
    sarahlasvegas
    sthorpe1179
    tracybewick
    willowglimmer
    Zeeba81

EllieMo
    bifidus
    James_H
    trud72
    VP72
    hgam1
    64Brucey
    chazsucks
    Elfward
    Jagged_001 - down 2lb
    kettlewitch
    mariababe81
    mblanch - stayed the same :( still at 187
    Munchiemooka
    ozycat
    queenmedusa
    sezp
    smileylittleorange
    SueGeer
    susie1100
    vladikavkaz - 187
    Zuznana
    Hugs Rosy!! Don't worry about the Northerners, :drinker: drink up and don't let the %^&* grind you down!!
  • susie1100
    susie1100 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just read your posting and I think it is a mammoth task you have taken on motivating us all, thank you. Your priorities are obviously elsewhere now,so don't worry about us, just don't let everything happening around you stop you focussing on your own healthy eating and weight loss.
  • NicNac86
    NicNac86 Posts: 130
    Options
    Week 3 for me is a loss of 2.4lbs, yay! :bigsmile:
  • kdrew11
    kdrew11 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Week 3 for me is a gain of 0.2lbs! Been so good too. This last half stone just aint budging! :(
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Rosy don't worry about us. I'll mail you!

I work in mental health and my team was recently decimated from 7 to 2 staff and like you, zero admin support.

I feel your pain!! xxx
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Oh Rosy, please don't worry about us - please DO be selfish and look after yourself first! A lot of us are suffering at the moment in different ways, the current climate is making a lot of our jobs impossible but yours sounds like absolute hell. If you decide to drop these challenges then we will understand and not think the less of you for it. Try to eat healthily, not because of weight loss but for your own physical and mental wellbeing. Sending mega-big-huge-hugs. Love ya x
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hugs to you.

I had a gain this week of 0.4 pound....just in case you still do it. But I wouldn't blame you if you didn't. :flowerforyou:
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I am still doing it- I'm in the process of updating more than 2 weeks worth of weights but I didn't have much free time this weekend because of family committments, a Naming ceremony for my best friends' son (I'm an odmother now- like a Godmother, only non-religious!)
    Bear with me. And I shall try and upload it to a google document as suggested, then I can give everyone the link.