Confessions.

Options

Replies

• Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options

Also I am currently drunk... Off of 2 1/2 shiner bock beers.

a man after my own heart...:heart:
    is it the beer? The brand? Or the cheap drunk?

I was just advised by my daughter that I bought the ultra-strong instead of ultra-soft, this happens when buying beer for bratwurst. Oopsy
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I borrow my friends kids whenever a cute childrens movie comes out that I want to see.... I just think its odd for adults to be there without children.
  • JJtexasgirl
    JJtexasgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options

Also I am currently drunk... Off of 2 1/2 shiner bock beers.

a man after my own heart...:heart:
    is it the beer? The brand? Or the cheap drunk?

I was just advised by my daughter that I bought the ultra-strong instead of ultra-soft, this happens when buying beer for bratwurst. Oopsy

Its the beer. There's nothing like an icy cold Shiner on a hot day. And the fast buzz doesn't hurt either!
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    My husband pissed me off yesterday. When he was bending down putting salt in the pool, I seriously considered pushing him in.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    When I was 6 or 7 I had a crush on David Hasselhoff during his nightrider days lol
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have had a crush on alyssa milano since Who's The Boss
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I have had a crush on alyssa milano since Who's The Boss

Understandable. She is hot. Especially in Charmed.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    In the '80s, I had no idea George Michael was gay. I feel so foolish.

I have no gaydar (re:men) either. At all. I get shocked all the time! Unless it's UNAVOIDABLY obvious (think Dame Edna or Perez Hilton), it just doesn't occur to me. I am not prejudiced in any way against gay folks, either, I just don't figure out it's a gay guy. I can usually figure it out if I'm in the company of a lesbian, but gay men (I was even surprised by a man who is a hairdresser!) slip right past my notice LOL
  • losethechalupa
    losethechalupa Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love Christmas music and will listen to it throughout the year. :blushing:

me too! I love Christmas Music and listen to it periodically. Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow!!
  • losethechalupa
    losethechalupa Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Ok here's my confession....

I would so be Drew Barrymore's love slave for a day.
  • Nemilicious
    Options
    I live in Greece, and had no idea what Peanut Butter was. All of my friends from the States swore that it was the most amazing thing they've ever eaten, so I bought a jar a couple of months back.
    Someone should have told me though that the "Butter" part was there purely for texture description...

I tried melting it in a pan to cook some chicken... It didn't go well :(
    Then I figured, it may just be a sandwich thing...
    I smeared it up on a piece of bread... and added a slice of cheese and turkey on top.
    Tried it, gagged and wondered what the hell were all my friends talking about.

My confession? I kept eating... figured "So many Americans can't be wrong, maybe the taste kinda grows on you"...
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I live in Greece, and had no idea what Peanut Butter was. All of my friends from the States swore that it was the most amazing thing they've ever eaten, so I bought a jar a couple of months back.
    Someone should have told me though that the "Butter" part was there purely for texture description...

I smeared it up on a piece of bread... and added a slice of cheese and turkey on top.

My confession? I kept eating... figured "So many Americans can't be wrong, maybe the taste kinda grows on you"...
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is awesome!

Don't use it in place of butter, use it as a treat, a spread on toast, or on an apple, or with chocolate....mmmmmm
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options

AW! I love you! But believe me...so many Americans CAN be wrong. Have you scoped out our government in the past 12 years? lol

Peanut butter and chocolate. Peanut butter on a banana, or a granola bar.
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
    Ok here's my confession....

I would so be Drew Barrymore's love slave for a day.

Me too. I'm so serious right now.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I tritto the Drew Barrymore statement. I've had a MAJOR crush on her since the mid-90's.

Oh, another confession...I just jumped in here and didn't read much of anyone els:tongue: e's.
  • Nemilicious
    Options
    AW! I love you! But believe me...so many Americans CAN be wrong. Have you scoped out our government in the past 12 years? lol

Peanut butter and chocolate. Peanut butter on a banana, or a granola bar.
    Granola bars... YUM!
    There are some amazing TLC roasted almond bars that I confess... I can eat a whole box of them in a day :(
  • Nemilicious
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is awesome!

Don't use it in place of butter, use it as a treat, a spread on toast, or on an apple, or with chocolate....mmmmmm
    Not sure I should be using it at all now that I got on MyFitnessPal :(
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Confessions... this has to be the most awesome thread I've read yet! The peanut butter one really made me laugh!

Mine: I'm at work right now getting paid to read all of your confessions. :tongue: AND, since I'm late getting to all this, I'll give you another - I went to the gym the other night, worked out for an hour, then went home and drank three beers. Totally wiped out the gym time. And then I turned on some music and danced in my living room.
  • dengarrett
    dengarrett Posts: 367
    Options
    George Michael is gay? Shows you how much I (don't) pay attention to such things. But I do know who he is. :smile:
  • LarryPGH
    LarryPGH Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I live in Greece, and had no idea what Peanut Butter was.

LOL -- awesome!

I like using peanut butter in cooking -- put it in a pan, along with some milk to loosen it, and you have the beginnings of a nice sauce.

Here's a dish that tends to be popular at summertime picnics: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/cold-sesame-noodles-recipe3/index.html

Enjoy!