Confessions.

Options

Replies

• Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Ok here's my confession....

I would so be Drew Barrymore's love slave for a day.
    ditto
  • photogurl
    photogurl Posts: 19
    Options
    1. My feel good movie that I watch when I am sick, in pain, or just having a bad day is "Finding Nemo"...
    2. I cry during the scene in the Sex and the City movie where Carrie hits Mr. Big with her flowers...
    3. I play WoW, and I secretly get off on when guys tell me that I am hotter cause I play it... :)
    4. I enjoy listening to Barry Manilow, Britney Spears, and the music from Glee...
    5.I am every bit of a people watcher... I heard some of the most interesting things just because I will quietly sit there...
    6.I secretly hate being the person everyone runs to with their problems, mainly because none of them are there for me when I need to talk...
    7. I think that Drew Barrymore needs to have my babies just because I think the way she talks out of the side of her mouth is super sexy!
    8. I would sleep with Steven Tyler just because he has AWESOME lips! :)
    9. I am a flight risk... I do not want nor need a relationship right now... I have alot of things to work thru first.
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    My husband pissed me off yesterday. When he was bending down putting salt in the pool, I seriously considered pushing him in.

This made me laugh! I've had those same thoughts lol!

I am totally judgemental. I hate to watch people eat - it might be because I'm jealous that most people don't care when they stuff their faces and obviously don't work out or even TRY to eat healty, I cringe when I see people stuff their faces.
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    1. My feel good movie that I watch when I am sick, in pain, or just having a bad day is "Finding Nemo"...
    2. I cry during the scene in the Sex and the City movie where Carrie hits Mr. Big with her flowers...
    3. I play WoW, and I secretly get off on when guys tell me that I am hotter cause I play it... :)
    4. I enjoy listening to Barry Manilow, Britney Spears, and the music from Glee...
    5.I am every bit of a people watcher... I heard some of the most interesting things just because I will quietly sit there...
    6.I secretly hate being the person everyone runs to with their problems, mainly because none of them are there for me when I need to talk...
    7. I think that Drew Barrymore needs to have my babies just because I think the way she talks out of the side of her mouth is super sexy!
    9. I am a flight risk... I do not want nor need a relationship right now... I have alot of things to work thru first.
    this minus 2,3 and 8 though my son, daughter and exwife play WoW, I don't currently play my level 76 Nelf female,rogue Anoobia sits lonely on Ghostlands
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I didn't know until about 6 years ago that Dave Grohl was the drummer for Nirvana. Which is doubly sad because I LOVED Nirvana and I love the Foo Fighters. Guess I'm not as hip as I thought I was.
  • frostiegurl
    Options
    My husband pissed me off yesterday. When he was bending down putting salt in the pool, I seriously considered pushing him in.

HAHAHAH! That's awesome.

How do you guys like the saltwater pool? Been thinking of converting ours to Saltwater but not sure about the expense and work involved in doing so.
  • photogurl
    Options
    this minus 2,3 and 8 though my son, daughter and exwife play WoW, I don't currently play my level 76 Nelf female,rogue Anoobia sits lonely on Ghostlands

I haven't been playing WoW at all lately... Just been super busy... :) I am not very high ranked, but I do love to relax and play it occasionally... :)
  • photogurl
    Options

You watch Finding Nemo when you are sick, hurt or feeling down?!!! YAY! I love Finding Nemo! :)
    You like Barry Manilow, Britney Spears, and Glee?! :) Hehe!!!
    You are a flight risk too?! Those are the people that I always become great friends with, so beware! LOL.
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Saltwater pools are awesome!
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Options
    7. I think that Drew Barrymore needs to have my babies just because I think the way she talks out of the side of her mouth is
    You watch Finding Nemo when you are sick, hurt or feeling down?!!! YAY! I love Finding Nemo! :)
    You are a flight risk too?! Those are the people that I always become great friends with, so beware! LOL.
    I was part of a group that watched Finding Nemo on a video site at least twice a day
    Shhhh Barry and Glee are my secret shame, Britney I can admit to and claim it's because she's hot
  • photogurl
    Options
    7. I think that Drew Barrymore needs to have my babies just because I think the way she talks out of the side of her mouth is
    I was part of a group that watched Finding Nemo on a video site at least twice a day
    Shhhh Barry and Glee are my secret shame, Britney I can admit to and claim it's because she's hot

That is awesome! I wanna be a part of that group!!! :)
    Well, my mom named me Mandy, so you can guess where the love for Barry came from for me ;) Yes, brit is hot! :)
    You failed to answer my last question ;)
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I used to be a pool contractor and converting to salt is a very good idea. well worth the money, until they find a way to keep pools blue without harsh chemicals.
  • frostiegurl
    Options
    I used to be a pool contractor and converting to salt is a very good idea. well worth the money, until they find a way to keep pools blue without harsh chemicals.

I'm also thinking in the long run that it's going to be much less expensive to maintain. Might be a project we undertake in the coming year.
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    confession #2 ive had a huge crush on christina aguilera since genie in the bottle and i would probably leave my husband for her if only she asked. lol shhhh dont tell
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I have never read the forum rules.
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Options

Well, my mom named me Mandy, so you can guess where the love for Barry came from for me ;) Yes, brit is hot! :)
    lol I wasn't always a flight risk, but since my divorce I've found when a woman gets serious I get goin' happened on 3 seperate occasions in the last 18 months.
  • photogurl
    Options

lol I wasn't always a flight risk, but since my divorce I've found when a woman gets serious I get goin' happened on 3 seperate occasions in the last 18 months.

I wasn't a flight risk even after my divorce... But since my last break up in November of 09 I have been... Didn't hurt any worse than any other break up, it was just the last bad one that I wanted to deal with... So I am hiatus for a bit... I need someone that is willing to go super slow... Which is hard to find!
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
    I want to beat up every hipster I see...but it's only because I'm not a part of their cool kids club, and it makes me feel inadequate.
  • aangrisani
    Options

I didn't beat the original Super Mario Bros. on NES until I was a fully grown adult, and I literally cried tears of joy when I did.

haha me too! I got pretty teary eyed as well, couldn't believe it took nearly 20 years to beat.
  • photogurl
    Options
    I want to beat up every hipster I see...but it's only because I'm not a part of their cool kids club, and it makes me feel inadequate.

Me too!!!! :(