Confessions.

Options

Replies

• aangrisani
    Options
    I used to hate football, now I actually do not mind watching it and actually understand it.. Any of my in real life friends on here tell bill and I will GET you haha

haha I pretend to hate football
  • emilex
    emilex Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Up until last week, when it was sung on American Idol....I thought Elton John was talking about his lover in his song Daniel. Totally never realized Daniel was his brother.
  • lazyvegan
    Options
    my moms old car did that- ALWAYS!!! i locked myself out while the car was running- all my stuff was inside and it was raining! i didn't have my phone- it was inside- couldn't get back into the house- keys inside- was dripping wet because my jacket was.... (wait for it...).....in the effing car! had to watch cars drive by until a neighbor come home and i could use their phone :(
  • aangrisani
    Options
    my moms old car did that- ALWAYS!!! i locked myself out while the car was running- all my stuff was inside and it was raining! i didn't have my phone- it was inside- couldn't get back into the house- keys inside- was dripping wet because my jacket was.... (wait for it...).....in the effing car! had to watch cars drive by until a neighbor come home and i could use their phone :(
    I CONSTANTLY lock my keys in the car. The worst time, haven't told anyone except the people that were there, I locked my keys in my car, as it was running, in the middle of the road. Try explaining that to the cops!
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I once worked a weekly job for a breakfast and as much beer a I could drink.
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Up until last week, when it was sung on American Idol....I thought Elton John was talking about his lover in his song Daniel. Totally never realized Daniel was his brother.

Read the following link so you don't continue to misunderstand this song.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_(song)
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I just realized that when people say 30DS they aren't talking about large breasts on a small frame.
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I just realized that when people say 30DS they aren't talking about large breasts on a small frame.

:laugh:
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
    Unless you have taken extensive photography classes, or have a photography business, I think calling yourself a "photographer" is presumptuous and I can't take you or your pictures seriously.
  • photogurl
    photogurl Posts: 19
    Options
    Unless you have taken extensive photography classes, or have a photography business, I think calling yourself a "photographer" is presumptuous and I can't take you or your pictures seriously.

How about I have taken the classes and I own a photography business? Would you take me and my pictures seriously? ;)
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Options
    I get enjoyment from thinking up scenarios that involve various women from my past discovering how irresistable I've become as I tell them how resistable they are.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I lie about how many people I've slept with.
    Regularly.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    If I remembered how many I'm sure I would lie.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I thought the Washington DC was in Washington State for the longest time....
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options

Very much agree.
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Options
    Regularly.
    I'm going to assume a smaller number is your goal. I thought for years I was increasing my number then did the math and I realized I undercut by a couple.
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Regularly.

O.O
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I have a crush on Rivers Cuomo and I cannot explain it.
  • EnlessDayDreamer
    Options
    when i was little i would watch westerns with my grandpa so my first crush was clint eastwood...until the 5th grade i truely believed that i would marry him
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I turned down the offer for a bachelorette party and played Fallout 3 all weekend instead. :smile:

and.. I smelled pot for the first time when I was 28. I had to ask my roommate what that smell was. LOL.