Confessions.

Options

Replies

• Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite foods is macaroni and cheese with applesauce on top. It sounds disgusting, but it's amazing.
    mine is mac and cheese and tuna
    hot dog with baked beans and cole slaw on it.
  • BassClarinetist
    Options
    I know all of the words to every song on Eminem's Recovery album....
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    It's the happiest shame I have...but...I met my husband AT THE WAL-MART.

i met my husband at "the wal-mart" too!
  • LaJauna
    LaJauna Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Oh, here's a fun one. We could get some judgmental mom action goin' on:

I was on MFP today and forgot to pick my son up from swim practice.

I once left my sleeping son on the pew at church. I didn't realize he wasn't with me until I got home. I was mortified!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    ooh this is fun.
    my confession : im addicted to school supplies. i have allowed myself into office max ONE time in 3 years because i cant say no to notebooks pens or post-it notes....
    My Trapper Keeper was the bestest thing in the world

i LOVED my trapper keepers! i used to play with my crayons like they were people... blue and green were boys -- yellow, pink, red, and orange were girls.
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    *bump*
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I let my 11 year old view pics of my dates because I value her ability to see a flaw, otherwise I would feel unworthy of the woman even if she initiated the date. This sounds way wrong now that I'm reading it, but gonna post anyway.
  • farmingtonmom
    farmingtonmom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Confessions... this has to be the most awesome thread I've read yet! The peanut butter one really made me laugh!

Mine: I'm at work right now getting paid to read all of your confessions. :tongue: AND, since I'm late getting to all this, I'll give you another - I went to the gym the other night, worked out for an hour, then went home and drank three beers. Totally wiped out the gym time. And then I turned on some music and danced in my living room.

Same here! The peanut butter made me laugh and I did the same thing yesterday. Yesterday, I went to the gym, went home, packed the truck for a day of fishing with the children and husband, and when we got there, I drank a six pack! Then, my children and I hike around the lake and got 30 yards from where we started to only find out there was a huge fence we could not get over so we turned around and went back. After another few yards, my daughter was playing by the water and I pushed her in! She loved it and started swimming along the bank. Please don't hate, my duaghter (she is 9) and I are water people!

My confession....I had a huge crush on KENNY ROGERS when I was a kid...It was the facial hair that did it for me...I am so ashamed to admit that!
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    My confession....I had a huge crush on KENNY ROGERS when I was a kid...It was the facial hair that did it for me...I am so ashamed to admit that!

My mother played his music all the time. She is old fashioned and was quite disappointed when it was discovered he was a perv.

I guess I can add this as a confession. I know all the words to A LOT of his songs. One of my favorites was Daytime Friends, Nightime Lovers
  • mejustmichael
    mejustmichael Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    So im a bit backwards.... I know i like guys... im not so sure if i like girls.

I kind of want to date one... but if we get serious i fear that 5th date conversation.

Me: "So im starting to like you"

Girl "I am too"

Me: but i have to tell you something"

Girl's "..."

Me: "Well i feel i kind of need to tell you, I have only been in relationships with guys...."

Girl: "..."

Me: "umm..."

Girl: "..."

Me: "so... we cool?"

Girl: "So you dont... like... were womans clothing right" <--- Because all str8 ppl ask that

Me: "..."

Girl: "Is that a no?"

Me: "of corse thats a no..."

At least thats how i hope my "Coming in?" would go... for the most part...
  • farmingtonmom
    farmingtonmom Posts: 44 Member
    Options

My mother played his music all the time. She is old fashioned and was quite disappointed when it was discovered he was a perv.

I guess I can add this as a confession. I know all the words to A LOT of his songs. One of my favorites was Daytime Friends, Nightime Lovers

A perv? Undecided on if that is a bad thing or not? LOL JK
  • xerinx2011
    xerinx2011 Posts: 222
    Options
    My confession of the day-

I havent been out on a girly night out in ages and have one planned for next week... Im gonna blow about a weeks worth of calories in one night and i dont care!!!
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    My confession of the day-

I havent been out on a girly night out in ages and have one planned for next week... Im gonna blow about a weeks worth of calories in one night and i dont care!!!

Can a guy crash that party? :bigsmile:
  • xerinx2011
    Options
    If he doesnt mind going to the gay clubs!:laugh:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    My next door neighbor has a HUGE crush on Kenny Rogers...she'll watch "Six Pack" all the time.

I don't get many crushes on guys, but I have a TON of girl crushes...and I'm straight. Or maybe not. I don't know. :laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    koda.gif

joke.gif
  • xerinx2011
    Options
    Im the same! I can appriciate a guy if hes good looking/ got a great body (im not fickle honest!) but i can actually fancy girls more! And yes im with a man!
  • xerinx2011
    Options
    koda.gif

joke.gif

:laugh:

Gay clubs round here are a great laugh... dont have to worry about pervy blokes :bigsmile:
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Im the same! I can appriciate a guy if hes good looking/ got a great body (im not fickle honest!) but i can actually fancy girls more! And yes im with a man!
    Because girls are all yummy and squishy...just sayin'.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    koda.gif

joke.gif

:laugh:

Gay clubs round here are a great laugh... dont have to worry about pervy blokes :bigsmile:
    I thought "pervy" and "guys" went together like..."pervy and guys"