Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow April 4..Who's In?

Options

Replies

• KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    A little late but Im starting it on the 20th!!
  • jennasan
    jennasan Posts: 44
    Options
    Day 10 complete and I finally felt good at the end. Still sweating but the moves seemed a bit easier today.l Still not sure about moving up to level 2. :ohwell: we'll see how much energy i have tommorrow. One third of the way there!
    Keep going!
  • pinkiekat
    pinkiekat Posts: 39
    Options
    Walked 3 miles on the treadmill for the first time in years yesterday, so just did day 2 of level one in shred today.. and it seemed harder the second day then the first. I think I did the push-ups with a little more umph this time. I'll have to wear my hrm the next time I do it tomorrow to see how I'm doing on burning calories. I know I definately feel the soreness of new movement. =o)
  • somethingnew24
    Options
    Starting 30 day shred tomorrow morning. Just wanted to join for motivation and to hear success stories! Good luck all.
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Day 11, Level 2. My knees are killing me. I have really bad knees. Am going to try to modify some, if not will try Level 3 or go back to Level 1? Hope others have better luck!:)
  • a_fit_me
    a_fit_me Posts: 103
    Options
    Day 10 Completed. :bigsmile:
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Day 11, Level 2. My knees are killing me. I have really bad knees. Am going to try to modify some, if not will try Level 3 or go back to Level 1? Hope others have better luck!:)

Hi There,
    Saw you post and it sounded like me :smile: I have a hard time with my left knee sometimes. Sometimes when I run on hard surfaces like street or tile , I really pay for it the next day, jumping is the sme way. I still have. Long way to go and want to work out so I got an extra thick yoga mat that I use to do ploy moves , jumping jacks and push ups on my knees. It really has helped me. I still have to watch it but it's nowhere near as painful and limiting. Maybe that will help you too :happy:

Good luck and just do what you can - just keep moving
    Janet
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Day 9 done and tomorrow the final day at level one. Per my HRM burned210 calories and DH and I walked for 70minutes tonight it was a perfect evening. I burned another 450 cals but only counting 400i I think my monitor was a little off. Feels good to be moving again !
    Take care everybody,
    Janet
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Last night my knees hurt so bad I really wanted to sit and cry. Still hurting. Day 12, moved back to Level 1. Made it through streching and 1st set of pushups, squat and press was a no go! So just did all the ab sets.(No knees, lol.) Thanks Dragonfly11.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone on keeping up with the workouts!!

I am still sick but today is the best day that I have been feeling so Im happy about that! Maybe Ill try and workout on sunday.

Sad to be so much behind but what can you do can't control getting sick!!
  • ynf80
    ynf80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, jumping in a bit late on this one. Completed day 1 today (first exercise I have done in about 2 months) and omg I felt sick and week for about half an hour after!

I am determined to do this and would appreciate anyone that wants to add me as a friend. x
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    day 8 = DONE!

i just did level one. my HRM said i went for 28.59 minutes and burned 280 calories, just FYI.

Hey Heather,
    Which HRM do you have?

i have the polar FT7 - it was about $100 and i ordered it from macy's.

forgot to check in yesterday with DAY 9 DONE! i did lvl 2 of the shred and in 29 minutes burned 333 calories. a bit more intense i would say!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    Day 10 complete and I finally felt good at the end. Still sweating but the moves seemed a bit easier today.l Still not sure about moving up to level 2. :ohwell: we'll see how much energy i have tommorrow. One third of the way there!
    Keep going!

great job!!!

i actually like level 2 a little better. not sure why because it is a little harder but i think you will do great!!!
  • a_fit_me
    Options
    day 8 = DONE!

i just did level one. my HRM said i went for 28.59 minutes and burned 280 calories, just FYI.

Hey Heather,
    Which HRM do you have?

i have the polar FT7 - it was about $100 and i ordered it from macy's.

forgot to check in yesterday with DAY 9 DONE! i did lvl 2 of the shred and in 29 minutes burned 333 calories. a bit more intense i would say!

Thanks.... That is the one I am looking into, can't wait to get one. :)
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I just bought 30 day shred and am looking forward to it arriving so I can get started!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    I just bought 30 day shred and am looking forward to it arriving so I can get started!!

Me too! Mine should be here by monday, says UPS, and plan to start wednesday!
  • awyler
    awyler Posts: 78
    Options
    Good luck everyone! I just finished it at the end of March! It's GREAT! Maybe I'll do it again with you guys and just use heavier weights.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Good luck everyone! I just finished it at the end of March! It's GREAT! Maybe I'll do it again with you guys and just use heavier weights.

What results did you have? Pounds lost, inchs?? COngrats on completing it, I hear its tough. I start it wednesday.
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hopefully mine will arrive by then too and we can start together and then I'll feel guilty if I stop. :) From the reviews it is hard but you see results straight away!
  • a_fit_me
    Options
    Day 11 Completed. First day of Level 2. :grumble: