Replies

• kimmers723
    kimmers723 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Imma single lady! Hands up!!! :)
  • canela023
    canela023 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    They are swingin in the air!!!! Doin me!!
  • rgfor40
    rgfor40 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    wuhh-uh-ohh---uh-uh-ohh...
    oh wait...
    can a dude sing that??
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    single :(:(:(:(:(
  • mak112388
    mak112388 Posts: 50
    Options
    single!
  • jammijenn
    Options
    last time i checked....single.
  • jammijenn
    Options
    hands are well high!!!!
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    being single sucks :( i hate it!!

no one lives in DOVER DE :(
  • Rockin_Robyn
    Rockin_Robyn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    *Single*
  • Rockin_Robyn
    Rockin_Robyn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    well its finding the right person for u here thats a good girl. i mean they all may be good girls. just not good girls when that not interested in u really.

huh? did u just completely dodge the question? :grumble:

what are u looking for in a girl? period.

I will answer.
    A lady that is intelligent and strong but not manipulative or btchy all the time.

Attractive to me and happy to be together just because...someone that is nice and will let me be me as I would let her be her.

A lady that is intelligent and strong but not manipulative or btchy all the time - *looks around the room and shyly raises hand*

I have been told that it will be hard for me to find a guy that won't be intimidated by me cuz i'm young, intelligent and strong. And no i'm not manipulative or btchy. I would much rather a guy treat me right and do nice things becuz he WANTS to not cuz I told him to.

Ditto... Guys SAY they want an intelligent, strong, independent women but I don't think they really know what that means... Maybe they just think it sounds good and women want to hear that. I have also been told that my intelligence and independence is intimidating.... it totally sucks :frown:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    well its finding the right person for u here thats a good girl. i mean they all may be good girls. just not good girls when that not interested in u really.

huh? did u just completely dodge the question? :grumble:

what are u looking for in a girl? period.

I will answer.
    A lady that is intelligent and strong but not manipulative or btchy all the time.

Attractive to me and happy to be together just because...someone that is nice and will let me be me as I would let her be her.

A lady that is intelligent and strong but not manipulative or btchy all the time - *looks around the room and shyly raises hand*

I have been told that it will be hard for me to find a guy that won't be intimidated by me cuz i'm young, intelligent and strong. And no i'm not manipulative or btchy. I would much rather a guy treat me right and do nice things becuz he WANTS to not cuz I told him to.

Ditto... Guys SAY they want an intelligent, strong, independent women but I don't think they really know what that means... Maybe they just think it sounds good and women want to hear that. I have also been told that my intelligence and independence is intimidating.... it totally sucks :frown:

I would also add that ladies say they want a nice guy but in reality it seems what they mean is someone fun and exciting,nice is boring.

I really did mean it when I said intelligent and strong,it is great to see all the ladies here and those on my friends list facing life with their heads high and taking control of it.
    They are funny,witty,part of every conversation and also caring and respectful of feelings.
    That is what I meant...a real friend that one can talk to and know they are responding to you because they care.
    It makes a person adore them for the person they are not just how nice they look. :smile:
  • AmandaOc2011
    Options
    *Raises Hand* :)
  • MaryGold
    MaryGold Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Meeee!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this post is still going strong.. yeah.. I'm still single...
  • Marcus_E
    Marcus_E Posts: 124
    Options
    After many years of being in and out of relationships (including a marriage), yep, single... Almost 2 years now and at 38, I kinda like that I've had time to discover me..

If anyone's like me, I tend to spend most of my time trying to appease my partner, so it's good to be a bit selfish for a change and focus on your own life and the things you want to do.. Would I go back to being in a relationship?? Damn right - who doesn't want to cuddle :wink:
  • Staci64
    Staci64 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WHAT IS YOUR PIC OF?
  • ralena
    ralena Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    raising hand!!! me me me! ....is there a prize?
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    raising hand!!! me me me! ....is there a prize?

Yes.... :blushing:
  • StarfilledNight
    Options
    Single!!! and happily so
  • Stephb4
    Stephb4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yep, single here too.