Your fave body part of the opposite sex? Humm.....

Options

Replies

• MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Brains! Then sense of humor. Then smile. THEN broad shoulders and muscular arms.

:love:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Long sexy legs and a bump @$$.

My wife is 5'11", very long legs, and I love them.
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    mmmmm smarts are awesome.. my boy is smart but.. sometimes... i think that it inflates the ego especially if something stupid is said on your part sigh.
    i admit that he's the smart one tho.
    and sometimes i think that makes him really happy lol ... but hey sometimes... he doesn't know everything then its my turn to be the brains
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Not to sound like a zombie or something, but BRAAAAIIIIINNNS!!!!!

Ditto!! Without brains, unfortunately, the rest of it's not worth much at all.

Second for me are eyes. And third would definitely be a cute little bootie. :)
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Forearms, Nose, Jawline, Cheekbones.

I LOVE a man with a structured face. omg.
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I just love a man's body haha. I like bigger guys that have some meat on their bones, I like to feel smaller compared to a man. if he can't give me a bear hug and make me feel safe, then it's no go :P

Also, men with a tush are great too. mmmhmm :)
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    I am a sucker for arms and abs...
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    A good SOUL...
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Hands--

I could never marry a grease monkey unless there was no trace of it when he came home.

I see what you are saying, but my husband is a "grease monkey" and I will say this for him....he sure knows how to use those grease monkey hands :bigsmile:
    He does make sure though, that he scrubs em when he is done working on a truck. I cant stand it when men have manicured, super clean, woman hands. But, to each thier own. :wink:

I'm with you. Plus if a guy is too prissy....well let's just say getting dirty is fun!!

Legs and buttocks are more important then pecs any day!
    Hey! I agree to a point. I dont' want my man coming with me for a manicure or anything. :laugh: I like working hands. I just dont' like dirty hands. If I don't see them dirty, then I don't care. :drinker:
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    I'm a sucker for broad shoulders and nice forearms. and hands.

and I was lucky enough to find someone with all that. Too bad that gene passed on to my son. He got stuck, so I ended up with a c-section. Which is why I'm here! Bwahahaha.

but really. shoulders = nom
  • BunnybeeJG
    Options
    I agree that the soul should be beautiful
  • stepherjensen
    stepherjensen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Smarts.
    I like any body that is taller and stronger than mine - makes me feel protected.
    Eyes are good too.
    Who am I kidding - Men are sexy.
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid if a man is under 6 ft and less than 200 pounds I will get too rough and break him :blushing:

AMEN to THAT!!:bigsmile:
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Gosh I love EVERYTHING about my husband's body... strong muscular arms and chest... the "V" ... firm tight bum.... beautiful eyes... he's got it all... and on top of that... he's also brilliant, hardworking, a great father, and a loving devoted husband. I'm quite a lucky girl. I married the total package!

What does he like on me??? Well, everything... but he can never keep his hands off my bum so I'd say he was a "butt man." Good thing he isn't a boob man cause I don't have any of those left! LOL
  • BunnybeeJG
    Options
    the penis.
  • Bavaria100
    Options
    Shoulders! But also legs; my hubby has muscular long legs. I'd love to have his legs (ok without the big feet and hairs:laugh: )
  • LeeShirreffs
    LeeShirreffs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    All about a little tight booty! :)
  • ashers1819
    ashers1819 Posts: 160
    Options
    Bum for sure.

Biggest turn off on the opposite sex is a mega hairy back... not good at all.
  • DaniiDean
    DaniiDean Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Eyes :)

but...............................My ideal dude would be:

Long dark hair
    Beautiful eyes
    Taller than me
    Don't mind about their type of body I like a little something no skin and bones please.
    Tattoos are lovely
    Hippy/metal type

YUMYUM!
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    I guess to start, I would have to say a man's legs, particularly the muscular bulge of the quads just above the knee. Yummy.