Your fave body part of the opposite sex? Humm.....

Options

Replies

• ness8484
    ness8484 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Favorite part is a toned upper body.
    Throw in a nice looking face with some killer sideburns and I'm melting.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Gotta say eyes and smile. Though can't go wrong with nice breast and booty too. But throw in a bad attitude and those can be for naught.
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    While we are working on certain parts of our bodies to get em in tip top shape, I was curious....what is your fave body part of the opposite sex? I think mine would have to be my husbands hip bones and those little muscular curves that go from his waist to...well, you get the picture. I cant look at his eyes either and ever tell him no. Mmmmmmm. Love that man. :blushing:

I agree, that V that the abs and the hips make....oh LAWD. :)
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    A good smile is theee hottest thing! Second to that would be shoulders :)

Someone said jawline.. Right with ya sister!
  • katelynpelerson
    katelynpelerson Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    The booty, hands down.
    oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah! :)
  • katelynpelerson
    katelynpelerson Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna have to go with a pair of muscular shoulders. I don't know what it is about shoulders, but put a pair of ripped shoulders in front of me and I go bananas!
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    While we are working on certain parts of our bodies to get em in tip top shape, I was curious....what is your fave body part of the opposite sex? I think mine would have to be my husbands hip bones and those little muscular curves that go from his waist to...well, you get the picture. I cant look at his eyes either and ever tell him no. Mmmmmmm. Love that man. :blushing:

neckbone, shoulders and butt:bigsmile: *ddrrrooolllllssss*
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options

Woohooo I have to agree. I'm gah gah for my hubby as well and that is my favvvvvvvvvvvvorite part.
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    Strong arms & shoulders.
    And with my man, he's got some killer green eyes that I can't look away from. ;-)
  • Leahcutie
    Leahcutie Posts: 24
    Options
    most definitely eyes and also abs. :)
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say it's a 3 way tie.. shoulders, biceps and the small of the lower back (I know, weird)!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I love the hip bone area also I Yi Yi my husbands abbs are so stacked and cut and his body is like a Ken doll/ caldron clein model love that part of the body especially in swim trunks yum lol
  • Sevhera
    Sevhera Posts: 22
    Options
    Big thighs on a man like david beckam's and every soccer player. Yumm:drinker:
  • msproducer
    msproducer Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    lips & tight abs
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Abs and the arms.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    The booty for the win!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    My hubby has this spot right by his hip bone that I absolutly love.I would kiss it all day if he wasnt so ticklish:heart:
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid if a man is under 6 ft and less than 200 pounds I will get too rough and break him :blushing:

I agree!!! He's gotta be taller than me and not be skinny... and no chicken legs! A brain is always nice too :-)
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    The whole thing, before you say this is cheating hear me out. On one woman it's her eyes, on another the area between lips and nose. I love the smell of her hair and this one has the smoothest skin, that ones kiss is delicious. The breast of my first girlfriend the butt of my son's mom and the legs of my exwife. While we're at it my exwife's brain was sexy too, she was smart and pervy. Then there is the long neck of the girl at work, the way it flows into her shoulder makes me want to press my lips against it despite my never having spoken to her. Red hair, blonde, brunette. White, hispanic, black, asian. I adore women, the whole package is my favorite part, especially the discovery of each new part that I find enjoyment in. so call me a cheater at this game, but know I'm loyal to a fault to the woman I'm with. My favorite comment that describes me perfectly was said by my filipina gf in Japan she called me a mariposa. A butterfly floating from flower to flower. Yeah, that's about right I'm a butterfly and I love each of my flowers differently.
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid if a man is under 6 ft and less than 200 pounds I will get too rough and break him :blushing:

<---- 6' 2" 218 here