ANYONE WANNA START 30 day shred with me??

Options

Replies

• cally112
    cally112 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'll give it a go as well!! :)
  • JessicaBuff
    JessicaBuff Posts: 233
    Options
    omg i want in on this! i started it officially day before yesterday but i planned on putting it off until monday when i get some weights

any suggestions for a ghetto workout mat? im being a total tightwad xD

You could use a towel, or blanket maybe? Excited to have you shredding with us!!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I'll give it a go as well!! :)

Yayy!!!!!!!!!!! Send me your measurements and weight in my inbox for monday morning!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I'm in. I've never completed this either.

Do we do it every single day? Not sure how it works either.

You are supposed to do it everyday, but i am going to rest on sundays
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I am thinking I should join. I was going to wait until after my half marathon, but that just keeps me procrastinating!? I have the video and the weights so why not!? I will need to know which measurements you want. I have only ever done my waist and that is probably never accurate.... :laugh:

i will need your weight, and i usually measure my arms, legs, waiste, hips, and chest.I measure it in inches..But if you dont want to do inches then your weight in pounds will be fine Glad you joined us!!
  • happydaywitty
    happydaywitty Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I will be doing it the day's I don't go to Zumba. :o):flowerforyou:
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I'm in. I will be doing it the day's I don't go to Zumba. :o):flowerforyou:

Glad you joined us!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Ok everyone, tomorrow is the BIG day!!! I am getting excited and nervous, but we CAN and we WILL do this!!

I didnt do so bad at the fish fry..Had 2 pieces of fish, and like 4 french fries, and a slice of bluberry cake :blushing:

Remember if you didnt get me your stats do so by tonight, we will become a closed group tomorrow...

The topic for our new thread will read "30 day shred 4/18/2011" So be sure and be watching for that..

Tomorrow morning if you want you can post ur goals for the day and at the end of the day post if your goals were met..

I am very excited about doing this with you all and GOOD LUCK!!:drinker:
  • dodie62
    dodie62 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am in...I too have started and stopped it. Need to keep my butt with it for 30 days. :)
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I am in...I too have started and stopped it. Need to keep my butt with it for 30 days. :)

Yay!!! Just send me your weight and measurements!
  • ArtTeacha
    ArtTeacha Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow, seems like 30 Day Shread is the thing to do, guess I'm in. Gotta get over to Walmart n pick it up....
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    Wow, seems like 30 Day Shread is the thing to do, guess I'm in. Gotta get over to Walmart n pick it up....

Excited you joined us!! send me your weight and measurements! Good luck tomorrow!
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I wanna start this, but I was watching someone's Youtube vid who's done the programme about 4 times, and she recommends doing it every other day. I may do that. Seems sensible as well to give your body time to repair. Also, I don't have any weights?

Should be getting my HRM on Monday!
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    omg i want in on this! i started it officially day before yesterday but i planned on putting it off until monday when i get some weights

I have no weights and no mat... I might put a towel on the floor and do it without weights to begin with.
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I wanna start this, but I was watching someone's Youtube vid who's done the programme about 4 times, and she recommends doing it every other day. I may do that. Seems sensible as well to give your body time to repair. Also, I don't have any weights?

Should be getting my HRM on Monday!

Sounds good! Do whatever works best for you..U dont have to do it with weights, to me at first i couldnt use weights..Good Luck and dont forget to inbox me your stats!
  • harpcason
    harpcason Posts: 40
    Options
    My sister and I ordered it just the other day. I hope it comes in tomorrw, if so, I am in.
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    :flowerf
    My sister and I ordered it just the other day. I hope it comes in tomorrw, if so, I am in.

Sounds good! Glad to have you!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options

I have no weights and no mat... I might put a towel on the floor and do it without weights to begin with.

For those of you with no weights....When I started the first time I used cans of soup, I used different size cans till I was able to get 3 lb weights. Walmart has single weights for super cheap like $3-4 each. Just use what you have as long as it works for you.

You could use water bottles too!
  • rumcheeka
    Options
    what is this 30 day shred?
  • macjenkins
    macjenkins Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am in if you still have room!