what's your goal?

Options

Replies

• scaryfairy81
    Options
    I'm just under 5'1" and would like to be about 115. I got there and maintained for well over 2 years and then suddenly I've steadily gained 10lbs the last 5 or so months...7 of those since I started MFP. I think they set my calorie goals too high so I am going to cut them back a bit because that is how I lost it before and kept it off. My lowest weight was 109 and that was nearly impossible to maintain without starving or not doing any strength exercises, and I want to be fit, not skinny fat. The funny thing is, I am still able to wear the same size jeans at 125 that I could wear at 115. So I'm guessing some of my weight gain has been muscle?
  • mcewan07
    mcewan07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i am 5 foot 5 and am hoping to be in the 10 stone something bracket (about 147 lbs) by my wedding in august .Then i am hoping to continue down to my total goal weight of 9 stone 10 (136 lbs)
    I do not think ill reach my target weight by my wedding but i am hoping to get as close to possibble to it.
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    5 ft 8, 150 - 160
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    thanks so much to everyone who is posting their goal weight and success so far!! It makes me feel a lot better about the goal that I have picked for myself, and I know, that I will know, when I get to the real weight that I wanna be at and feel that I can maintain easily afterwards :)
  • jenomaha
    jenomaha Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11.5 and I just reached the top of my goal range which is 108-112. More importantly though, I want to keep my bodyfat percentasge to < 20%. My lowest weight was 103 and I looked sickly. I love and want to keep some curves...especially my bootay, lol :tongue:

Do what makes you feel comforatable!
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" with a a really small frame. so my weight shows big time.
    I weight 113.6 right now, and my goal is 100.
    I'm a size 7 (US) but I really want to be a size 2 :)
  • rdy2begin
    rdy2begin Posts: 170
    Options
    I am 5'2 and aiming for 135 ,but then want to tone and reach for 115 :) best wishes
  • LittleMissVintage
    Options
    I'd count the scolders as haters, unless they can validate their concerns. I'm 5'4 and shooting for 125. I thought at one point that this was to low but I just wasn't happy at 130, and so I made it a goal to be 125 and perfectly healthy and it is possible.
  • maryhappy456
    maryhappy456 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    5'7" 120 ish pounds...goal is 100
  • Wyoruby
    Wyoruby Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal is 140-145. But I have a very thick frame, I have absolutly no fat on my calves and ankles but my hubby calls my ankles "cankles" because I really don't have an ankle since my bones are so thick!!! I can't even wear anklets because they wont fit around my ankle!!! If I went below 140 I think I would look really sick and unhealthy..... it just depends on your build and what weight looks good on your body!!!
  • dmkaiser83
    dmkaiser83 Posts: 89
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and my goal is 140ish. I'm currently at 190.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hey t
    initially my goal was 126lbs (started off at 158) but then i aimed for 122lbs and im happy with my body. makes me a uk 8/10. Im concentrating on toning now. Any lower and i will look ill plus i will lose my curves and my hubby as u know will not be impressed! this is the lowest ive ever been so im pretty pleased with how far ive come!
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My goal is 125-130, and I'm 5'6". NOT any less than that though... I've been 112 before & I didn't look good! That was like 7 years ago, and everyone told me I needed to eat more back then.
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    5'3 and shooting for between 135-140... currently at 154
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6'' and I would like to be 130-140 and be fit :)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    great goals ladies!!! good luck to you all! :)
  • AnaisInard
    AnaisInard Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a similar goal. I'm 5'5" and want to be 111 lbs.
  • imsmellie
    imsmellie Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm a measly 5'0'' looking forward to 118
  • remembertheharddrive
    remembertheharddrive Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and I'm aiming for 140 with a lot of muscle.
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    "if you were thin, I think you would be prettier than I am". LOL

That is so true... LOL

I'm 5'2 and aiming for 125 ish.