He is married :(

Replies

• JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Im sorry i dont mean to be rude but you would not be a good person if you went along with this.I'm a firm believer in karma. I;ve been cheated on and it is the worst feeling in the world. I wouldnt wih it upon my worst enemy. Something tells me you've never been cheated on because if you have been...you wouldnt even have to ask this question...

One action in your life does not define you as being good or bad, sorry to break it to you.
  • You are omly hurting yourself ... i think you should cancel the whole meet up and focus on you and finding someone who feels the same way cause obviously he doesnt feel the same way if he married someone else ! its not worth the heart break !
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Just try to imagine how hurt and devastated you would be if the shoe were on the other foot...and there would never be any trust there if he were to leave his wife for you. You'd wonder all the time if he were with someone else, especially if you were to run into some relationship problems of your own, you know what I mean? Don't do it hon...
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    i dont get why people feel sorry for this girl lol. she wants to break up a marriage and ruin innocent peoples lives! Maybe she doesnt want to..but shes thinking about it
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    he clearly has issues, and you are too young to realise it. gross.

Move on. He is not worth your time no matter how much you think he may be right now. You will thank yourself in 4 years.

i was 21 a few months ago.. and let me tell you she is not too young to know this is wrong... this is obviously wrong. my 3 year old nephew would know this is is wrong.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Im sorry i dont mean to be rude but you would not be a good person if you went along with this.I'm a firm believer in karma. I;ve been cheated on and it is the worst feeling in the world. I wouldnt wih it upon my worst enemy. Something tells me you've never been cheated on because if you have been...you wouldnt even have to ask this question...

One action in your life does not define you as being good or bad, sorry to break it to you.

cheating is just a very touchy subject for me. its just wrong and i have friends that have cheated on there boyfriends and i say the same things to them. I understand that it doesnt make her a bad person. but its awful and ****ty and i dont take back my opionions
  • Whippy107
    Whippy107 Posts: 30 Member
    I know you will just do what you want to do regardless of what I say, but I'm tellin ya... leave him alone! LOL
    If you do not act on your impulses, you will look back some day and be very glad you didn't.

It is perfectly normal to develop feelings or desires for other people and your body and soul do not really care if you or the object of your affection is in another relationship or not. This is a time when you must use your mind to choose the correct path for you. It is all a balancing act in life, so you must not ignore what part of you is saying. Your body says yes, but you KNOW what the right thing to do is, don't you?

This guy is very vulnerable right now if he is having marriage problems, so he has enough to worry about without becoming involved in another relationship. Marital problems are very difficult things to go through emotionally, so give the man some time and space to get his life together.

Best of luck to you <3
  • DaniiDean
    DaniiDean Posts: 162 Member
    Your young and a bit naive, and it sounds as if you might have some low self esteem issues.
    I think this person is taking advantage of you and unfortunately you will be the last one to realize that.

Your a beautiful 20 yo young woman, there are tons of guys your age with a lot more to offer than this cheater.

Walk away, and if he pursues teach him a lesson and tell his wife.

Also, I am a firm believer in karma.
    What goes around comes around.

Can I just say I am not naive one bit I have had to grow up fast my dad left me when I was 14 tears old, was homeless for 6 months and WAS addicted to drugs for a while didn't go to school... now all clean and starting university this september. Not naive one bit and indeed such a strong person. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me. Just asking opinions :)
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Thank you for all of your advice people of MFP.... I know what I gotta do.

may i ask you one question?? WHY THE HELL DID YOU EVEN CONCIDER IT???? did you really not know any better???? isn't it common sense?? didn't you learn when you were a kid that cheating is wrong and there are always conciquences, wheather its feeling bad or even worse?? c'mon girl, PLEASE tell me you have a brain!!
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    He's married! Enough said.....don't even go there! Imagine he were married to you and it was someone else? If he's married and will screw around he is NOT worth it....
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Your young and a bit naive, and it sounds as if you might have some low self esteem issues.
    I think this person is taking advantage of you and unfortunately you will be the last one to realize that.

Your a beautiful 20 yo young woman, there are tons of guys your age with a lot more to offer than this cheater.

Walk away, and if he pursues teach him a lesson and tell his wife.

Also, I am a firm believer in karma.
    What goes around comes around.

Can I just say I am not naive one bit I have had to grow up fast my dad left me when I was 14 tears old, was homeless for 6 months and WAS addicted to drugs for a while didn't go to school... now all clean and starting university this september. Not naive one bit and indeed such a strong person. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me. Just asking opinions :)

no offense but its def not you people are feeling sorry for..
  • i dont get why people feel sorry for this girl lol. she wants to break up a marriage and ruin innocent peoples lives! Maybe she doesnt want to..but shes thinking about it
    Can I join your club? :flowerforyou:
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    I really think you know the answer, especially if you know right from wrong. Bottom line is he committed to someone else. Maybe things are not good for them NOW, no marriage is perfect all the time. Be a decent person stop thinking of yourself and stay away, let them figure it out.
  • kalia87
    kalia87 Posts: 30
    Honestly, even if you have sex with him...I guarantee you'll be so dissapointed. He sounds like a self centered idiot, so I doubt he will care how it is for you, you'll be stuck counting ceiling tiles. Seriously, you'll have more fun sitting watching paint dry then doing anything with this skeezebag. I know you're young, but you are getting played, BAD.

Hahhahahaha I agree with this one . Sometimes we tend to fantasize about thing,s to the point where we just glorify it. You may think wow... "we have known each other for so many years I know that having sex with him will be just amazing. I mean he knows me sooo well." hmmmmm WRONG he is married , he is in bed every night with his WIFE. There are soooo many gorgeous, sexy men out there. Why would you want to be someone's side dish, excuse me but I'm the MAIN dish, the ENTREE!!!I

I get you are confused, but picture this... he looked his wife in the eyes and swore that he would be there for her. Let me ask you some thing... sorry to be soooo incredible frank but this is crazy. Good luck
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Look,
    Temptation is bound to happen in everyone's lives. Being tempted is not a wrong doing. It's how you handle the temptation that makes it right or wrong. If you are tempted to do something you know is wrong but you give into that temptation, that is not handling the situation in a well manner. If you resist temptation of something you know is wrong, then you handled it appropriately.
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    It's time to grow the hell up already. You're still fixated on the guy you had a crush on when you were 14 YEARS OLD!! If he's only recently married, then you were of legal age when he dated and married his wife. He didn't date and marry you. He's playing you so he can get an ego boost from this stupid child's long term crush on him.

Grow up already and move on!
  • jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    Don't mean it in a derogatory way, but at 20 we're all a bit naive.
    I look back at the some of the things I thought and the decisions I made when I was 20 and can only shake my head.

You have overcome so much already, and your clearly headed in the right direction.
    Your planning on going to school and are taking interest in your health by being on this forum.

I think everyone on this forum wants to see you make the correct choice.
    WALK AWAY, and DON'T LOOK BACK!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    *Fae covers her eyes with her wings, feels the doomed thread lock down about to commence*
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member

cheating is just a very touchy subject for me. its just wrong and i have friends that have cheated on there boyfriends and i say the same things to them. I understand that it doesnt make her a bad person. but its awful and ****ty and i dont take back my opionions

UMMM this ONE action could definitely define someone as a bad person in my book, jus' sayin'. EsPeciAllY when posting to recieve feedback... all the while knowing its completely wrong. I would think with that being said its pretty safe to say they know right from wrong and if choosing the 'wrong' way, they are implying their morals are a wee bit off.
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    cut all ties, it's WAY easier to just walk away then to bring a whole bunch of drama in your life
This discussion has been closed.