30 Day Shred - April 19 to May 18

Options
This is a group for all of you who want to start the shred TODAY! I am starting today and would love to have some friends to do it along with. I have completed it once last year (in 41 days) but this time I want to complete the 30 days in a row. We can motivate eachother to get off our butts that day no matter how tired/sore/busy we are. Its only 25 mins. We can do this together!!!!!!

Replies

• cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    You know I am in but thought I would reply anyways, ha ha ha. Going to do mine after work!!
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I started mine two days ago but I'd still like to join for the support! :) GO US!
  • crissa413
    crissa413 Posts: 67
    Options
    I started Ripped in 30 last night - just the newer version of Shred :) can I still join?? ;)
  • tammilk
    tammilk Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i'm here!!! are you guys taking pictures & measurements too? I plan to do that tonight before i workout :)
  • chelledmal
    chelledmal Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I just finished it up...think I'll do it again! Let's do this!
  • jennywrens
    jennywrens Posts: 208
    Options
    ok - you got me - I'll start!

I was going to start on Monday with my friend who's re-starting it after stopping for her holiday, but I'm sure she wont mind if I nip in 5 days ahead!!
  • hyper_stitch
    hyper_stitch Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I started again today .... got up to 21 days last month then slipped :blushing: Would love to join an active group, please please everyone keep involved and keep posting x
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    i'm here!!! are you guys taking pictures & measurements too? I plan to do that tonight before i workout :)

Oh that's a good idea, I will do that too before I start!!
  • Chrissy_Michelle
    Chrissy_Michelle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I started mine two days ago but I'd still like to join for the support! :) GO US!

Me too!!! I started two days ago too...
  • TJtastic
    TJtastic Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in ~ I had planed on starting it tomorrow anyway. Hopefully this will keep me at it! :)
  • emmigirl429
    emmigirl429 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm going to buy the DVD today, take my measurements and start it tonight. I hope I survive so I can post about it tomorrow! :P
  • chelledmal
    chelledmal Posts: 328 Member
    Options

I did 9 different measurements at the begninng: neck, arms, thighs, waist, belly, hips etc. At the end I'd lost 13.5" total! It's really fun to see the difference and it's definitely motivation to keep going!
  • cdngirl71
    Options

I did 9 different measurements at the begninng: neck, arms, thighs, waist, belly, hips etc. At the end I'd lost 13.5" total! It's really fun to see the difference and it's definitely motivation to keep going!

Wow that is great!! Good for you. I hope I lose that many inches..................
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Everyone is more than welcome - wether day 1, 2, 5, 10. Just want more people so we have more motivation to stick with this.

Level 1 Day 1 Completed!

Boy does Jillian ever start off with a bang, push ups right off the bat! Come on lol The first set I managed 11 real ones than like 4 on my knees. Second set I barely got to like 4 than had to switch to my knees. Oh boy I am so weak lol

What weights are you guys using for this? I am doing it with 3 lbs (thats all my poor arms can hold up for that long at a time)
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    I have 5lb weights I use and gets heavy after a bit. I completed level 3, did it by mistake. Thought I clicked on level 2, ha ha.
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    So excited to do this! I would have started today but I can't find my dvd! uggg! Soooo frustrating!
  • emmigirl429
    emmigirl429 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Completed L1D1! It wasn't easy either! I had to modify a lot of things (like the push ups). I used 2lb weights and my shoulders were DYING from the arm raises! But, I'm going to do the dvd in the morning tomorrow - hope you all do too :)
  • Bdde
    Bdde Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    yay! just what i needed!~ I'm in!!!!
  • hyper_stitch
    hyper_stitch Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Lvl 1 done phew! I am going to make sure I progress more slowly and do 10 days at each level, last time I rushed ahead and I don't think it helped.

Hope everyone's feeling it today, the sun is shining here which is even more motivating ...... summer's coming!!
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all! I just finished 2 rounds and it was the BEST thing I have ever done for my body! Enjoy!