100lbs lost pictures

Options

Replies

• mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    AH-MAZING! Look at how much YOUNGER you look. You go girl!

I so agree!!! Couldn't have said it any better myself!!!
  • j_zanzig
    j_zanzig Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome job!!!
  • Splendwhore
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Incredible job. Keep it up! ^_^
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    What I think is as impressing as the work you accomplished for the weight loss is the level of confidence you have posting your journey. Your smiles says it all. Post like yours are very motivating for me. Thanks for sharing.
  • snookemz
    snookemz Posts: 82
    Options
    wow this is really cool to see! Your start weight is close to mine, mine is just 10lbs less. Your goal is similiar to mine - I want to get to 200lbs (and then I'll probably go lower, but 200lbs will be 205 lost and that will be amazing - I can't wait for my weight lost to be greater than my body weight!). And lastly, you're built like me! That's really cool because it gives me inspiration, motivation, and massive hope!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
  • kittycat613
    kittycat613 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Thank you so much for sharing your progress pics! Such an inspiration!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Look at you!!!!!!! You must be so proud! Wow, you do look a lot younger and I like your hair long too! :)
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    WOW you go girl! You're such an inspiration. You look younger and so much happier.
  • TahanyE
    TahanyE Posts: 83
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! You dont look 300lbs though. You carry weight well. You will look SMOKIN after another 100lb loss!
  • igor11
    igor11 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you look incredible. So proud and happy for you! congrats! your an inspiration
  • MiVidaVeros
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING! Wow seeing your pictures if very inspiring and motivating, thank you for sharing them.
  • amyjoh
    amyjoh Posts: 92
    Options
    Hello!!! I know how I feel having lost 34 pounds, I can't imagine what it feels like to lose 100 pounds!! that is AWESOME! Congrats!! and keep it going girl!!
  • pbear22
    pbear22 Posts: 32
    Options
    WOw.. Awesome job, fantastic.. What an insperation you are to many people on here, including me..

Thank you.. Keep it up..
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats!!! You are doing amazing. Keep it up! :)
  • goodforeyou
    goodforeyou Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love looking at pics, so I will share mine too.
    started at 416lbs and currently 310lbs
    I want to loose another 100lbs.
    I already am looking 100% better, imagine how good I'll look with another 100lbs gone LOL

side_view_100lbs_lost.jpg
    full body side comparison

face at +400lbs
    december_184.jpg

and face at 310lbs
    Photo_84.jpeg
    You look gorgeous now at 310... I suggest you take up boxing or some sort of self defense so you can beat them off when you hit your goal!! Great work so far!!!
  • SLwrites
    SLwrites Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, what a difference! You go, girl!!
  • chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look so much younger :)
  • t_hahn
    t_hahn Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow you look beautiful! Great job!
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look AMAZING! Congrats!
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    AAAAmazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!