size of breast

Options
wat is the most convenient way to increase the girls chest my chest is very small in size is it anything to eat which can increase our size

Replies

• zobia
    zobia Posts: 91
    Options
    wat is the most convenient way to increase the girls chest my chest is very small in size is it anything to eat which can increase our size
  • ciurca
    Options
    silicone.....eat some of that.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: sorry-

there isn't an exercise to increase breast mass-
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nah, don't eat that..it may kill you! I'm not sure there's anything you can eat to increase breast size...other than Oreo's!!!!!!!!!
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    there isn't an exercise to increase breast mass, no, but you can do pushups and bench presses to build your pectoral muscles which may make your chest appear fuller, don't worry you won't end up losing what you have like the weight lifters, unless of course you become one :happy:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

279453590_946466567_0.gif?limitsize=345,345&outquality=56&ext=.jpg&border=2,0,0,0

Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Ok...sorry...it's a serious question...but that was funny :laugh:

There's nothing you can do. Sorry. When I gained all of my weight they got much much bigger. But now that I'm losing weight they were the first things to go too. You can look into an implant or you can simply buy some good padded pushup bras :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't condone eating silicone. I'm not sure it even tastes good.:laugh:

I agree with allaboutme. While you cannot increase the actual cup size without surgery, you can, however, increase the underlying pectoral muscles through exercises such as the chest press. This will give the appearance of a larger chest.
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Big breasts are overrated. I'm looking forward to my breast reduction.
    Even when I was 105lbs, I still had to tote around ridiculous D-cups. Ughhhhh. :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options

I agree with allaboutme. While you cannot increase the actual cup size without surgery, you can, however, increase the underlying pectoral muscles through exercises such as the chest press. This will give the appearance of a larger chest.

Hello there you beautiful Soupaliscious blue eyed beauty :smooched: :bigsmile:

Yeah...you two are right you can increase the muscles underneath. But ummmm as far as eating something to make them bigger........well, when I ate EVERYTHING they got bigger :laugh: But I don't think being fat is worth the big boobs:wink: Although when I started losing weight and my boobs got smaller my fiance told me "That's enough of that" :tongue: I asked him if he'd like me to stay fat so they stick around...he changed his tone then :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink:

I mean they're still too big in my eyes(he tells me not to talk like that when I say they're too big...he said there is no such thing:laugh: )...You can have some of mine :drinker: ....I'm sick of hauling these Dcup honkers around :grumble: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Yeah...you two are right you can increase the muscles underneath. But ummmm as far as eating something to make them bigger........well, when I ate EVERYTHING they got bigger :laugh: But I don't think being fat is worth the big boobs:wink: Although when I started losing weight and my boobs got smaller my fiance told me "That's enough of that" :tongue: I asked him if he'd like me to stay fat so they stick around...he changed his tone then :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink:

I mean they're still too big in my eyes(he tells me not to talk like that when I say they're too big...he said there is no such thing:laugh: )...You can have some of mine :drinker: ....I'm sick of hauling these Dcup honkers around :grumble: :laugh:

Kellch!!!:smooched: :heart:

You crack me up!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah....if eating something made them bigger then 90% of women would be chowing away on the cha cha increasing food. I'm prettty sure some guys might too.:laugh:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Boobs are really overrated, they just get in the way:laugh: !!

Last night my husband got home from a week of hunting and noticed that I'd lost some weight, he says he can always tell because my boobs get smaller, then my 6 year old son Tyson says "Yeah mom, they used to be way down here, and now they shrunk up to here!!" LOL he cracks me up!!
  • kellch
    Options

Kellch!!!:smooched: :heart:

You crack me up!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah....if eating something made them bigger then 90% of women would be chowing away on the cha cha increasing food. I'm prettty sure some guys might too.:laugh:

Me wubs you soupy:flowerforyou: Yeah...the guys who want to have their sex changes could save some money that way :laugh: :tongue:
  • kellch
    Options
    Boobs are really overrated, they just get in the way:laugh: !!

Last night my husband got home from a week of hunting and noticed that I'd lost some weight, he says he can always tell because my boobs get smaller, then my 6 year old son Tyson says "Yeah mom, they used to be way down here, and now they shrunk up to here!!" LOL he cracks me up!!

:drinker: :drinker: here here to the overrated :drinker: :drinker:

:laugh: :laugh: Gotta love kids :laugh: :laugh:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Im trying to get rid of the boobs I got now. I wish there was an easy way to get rid of them other than a breast reduction. Even when skinny I got biguns.

Connie
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    The grass is always greener on the other side.
    When you have no boobies, you want boobies.
    When you have too much boobie, you want less boobie.

Luckily, for a few (thousand) bucks, you can have 'em the way you want them!!

All glibness aside, maybe you make a breast augementation your reward for your weight loss goal.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :huh: :noway: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    The grass is always greener on the other side.
    When you have no boobies, you want boobies.
    When you have too much boobie, you want less boobie.

Luckily, for a few (thousand) bucks, you can have 'em the way you want them!!

All glibness aside, maybe you make a breast augementation your reward for your weight loss goal.

Lauryn..I'm quite sure that lil ditto of yours above deserves a place in the 'inspirational quotes thread'.....ROFL:huh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :noway:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Im trying to get rid of the boobs I got now. I wish there was an easy way to get rid of them other than a breast reduction. Even when skinny I got biguns.

Connie
    One of the first place that goes for me...but they always end up nice in the end...not to small just right for my body....can you tell I've gone down this path before? Oh wait, most of us have....nice to know this time it's the real deal and doing it the healthiest way possible makes those chances so much greater in staying healthy and keeping it off!

....making it a lifestyle....we're winning the battle:drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I just came here because breasts were mentioned. I have nothing to add.

Like a moth to a flame...:laugh: