One food you wont give up?

Options
124»

Replies

• cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    I haven't really 100% given anything up... I just watch my portions

EXCEPT

Movie Theatre popcorn. I eat as much as I want, every time I go to the movies. I refuse to portion control that, I know it's horrible, but I don't care I love it way to much and it keeps me sane. Haha.
    I've tried to portion control movie theatre popcorn... I don't think it's physically possible hahaha

I agree! There is no way to portion control movie theater popcorn! Nor would I want to....god I love the stuff! And it definitely has to have extra butter with salt and vinegar seasoning on it! Yum!
  • spicyruse
    Options
    I have to have my coffee... with flavored creamer! I've tried to stick to one cup and use less creamer while using a packet of Stevia to help keep it sweet enough.
  • yeaah
    yeaah Posts: 34
    Options
    Pure natural milk chocolate. Id go on the healthiest diet in the world, as long as I could eat some chocolates in the weekends. I love chocolate.
  • jesster64
    jesster64 Posts: 109
    Options
    diet coke or diet dr pepper. one can a day.
  • pdcarrell
    pdcarrell Posts: 101
    Options
    Pizza....oh yeah and ice cream.......and french fries......and well heck I'm not giving up anything.....lol......I am a firm believer in portion control!
    I agree I most definatly agree....
  • Kjarlune
    Kjarlune Posts: 178
    Options
    DaIRY QUEEN BLIZZARD
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Beer! I know, I know, it's a terrible alcoholic beverage to drink if you're going for a night out. But I can't help it. I became a beer geek 3 years ago and there's no turning back. Creme brulee stout? I'd rather have that than an actual creme brulee! :)
    :drinker:
  • glendeb
    glendeb Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Choc chip cookiea. I have 2 a day. They keep my sweet cravings toned down, and it means I can make it through the day without gorging on something really bad!
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I haven't given anything up. For me, it's all about portion control. One ounce of cheese vs two, two ounces of pasta vs four, and so on.

I agree, that's the best thing about the approach that counting calories allows.... You don't have to give up everything you love, but you still learn to make better choices. You learn that 300 calories of crap with equate to 45min to an hour of cardio (just random numbers but you get my drift), and you make a choice!
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Gummy bears. I have a serious gummy bear problem LOL
  • sparkle327
    Options
    bump
  • fcrisswell
    fcrisswell Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hershey's Bliss white chocolate!!!! Oh and coffee....but I use the sugar free french vanilla creamer....swtching over the light half and half and splenda though.
  • aml17
    aml17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My drink from starbucks is still a daily thing. I'm drinking those 160 calories instead of eating but so worth it to me.
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Like some other answers I've seen here, I haven't given anything up that I really enjoyed 100%. I still enjoy butter, an occasional chocolatey or sugar treat, my coffee (though with FF creamer), a small bowl of ice cream occasionally, etc. However, after thinking about the question, I realize I have given something up completely ... fast food.

It used to be a 2-3/week habit and I have not been to a fast food place in nearly 2 years. I gave up my "heart attack in a bag" habit!
    It wasn't a conscious decision not to eat at them, but it WAS a conscious decision to know exactly what is going into me for fuel and to make sure I was giving my body the best possible nutrients ... and since fast food doesn't go with the other, the result was no fast food ... and I don't miss it, which is the best part about it!
  • kuaaina
    kuaaina Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    coffee and flavored creamer, Hidden Valley Ranch dressing (original, not light and only half a serving), mashed potatoes, french fries,

Really I don't give up anything. I need to learn that all things can be eaten/drank in moderation.