Your fave body part of the opposite sex? Humm.....

Replies

• SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Shoulders, arms, hands. I love my Husband's trouble-maker grin, and that mischevious gleam in his eye. And the chest fuzz. OMG... I would rape him hourly if I could. :love: :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,953 Member
    Broad shoulders/chest that tapers to his narrow hips! Sigh......is it time for him to get home from work yet? I'm a sucker for muscles too. He's a woodworker/cabinet builder so he's pretty muscular even though he doesn't lift. All he has to do is flex and I'm twitterpated!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    I love my boyfriends Back and Chest. Oh and his "v" line. mmmmmMmMMmmmm

Yep I LOVE my hubby's back and chest!
    And his Pendulum :blushing:
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member

I have a buddy who is a steel worker who fits the stereotype perfectly. He is 6'2", 240 and rock solid. His guilty little secret... His Sat 8am pedicure appointment every two weeks.

That is awesome!
  • SGartz
    SGartz Posts: 57
    I love long legs and a nice booty.

Also, smile and the way a woman dresses!
  • kellylou1367
    kellylou1367 Posts: 91 Member
    Definately has to have dark hair but with me working in dentistry my eyes are always drawn to their teeth, like to know it's a nice healthy mouth I am kissing haha!
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    On a man there is nothing sexier than a nice lower stomach (area where the top front of the legs connect to the body just above the groin hair line) can you say YUMMY)
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    My my my,thinking I need to go find my fiance!
    But for me it would be hiney and arms and legs oh and lips and mine has all that yum yum yummy.
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    I would have to say smile/eyes and the arm muscles that are the forearm by the wrist (so sexy to me) and the back muscles, mmm...
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Hmm.... good question. I guess my favorite part depends on whether she's coming or going.
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    I always go by the preson has to be supper sweet and funny and gets along with my dog but if i have to choose i have to say eyes im a sucker for pretty eyes
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    It's all about the muscular arms and broad shoulders for me! And at the moment i'm loving the look of men with dark hair and light eyes. Mmmmm...
  • I am totally an abs girl. My hubby almost has a 6 pack. I also like the upper back!!!
  • maddiex_x
    maddiex_x Posts: 43
    hmm ... where do i start ?? lol

I love chest and arms. I love a strong man !!! I like to be picked up for you know what :wink: :devil:

hahaha :laugh:
  • Marcus_E
    Marcus_E Posts: 124
    What's not to like about the opposite sex :) (that's the politically correct answer)..

But would also have to say - eyes and smile, but love legs, kneck and also waist/stomach..
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    muscular shoulders, i used to have a bit of an obsession with touching mens muscular shoulders, especially on friday nights out with the girlies:smile:
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    arms:)) I love my husbands arms (hawwwwt)
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Arms and chest!!!! ahhhhhhh............ and sense of humor!
  • It is only the soul that matters!
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    hmm ... where do i start ?? lol

I love chest and arms. I love a strong man !!! I like to be picked up for you know what :wink: :devil:

hahaha :laugh:

agreed i love to be pick up :tongue: :smokin:
This discussion has been closed.