&-Week Challenge Team Europe / UK

Options

Replies

• sylvia1970
    sylvia1970 Posts: 134
    Options
    Hi peeps.

I've stayed the same this week as TOM. But I know i've lost weight if you know what I mean once I get rid of the bloatedness.

so still at 138lbs
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    Early weigh in but I have lost another 2 pounds.... only five to go! Maybe I will move my goal a little lower. Hope you are all having a great week and enjoying this amazing weather x
  • Stacebob85
    Options
    Ugh, I knew I shouldn't have weighed in this week after the EPIC hen weekend. Gained 5 pounds, so effectively ruined all the good work I did during the challenge :( And with the next two weekends being long weekends I know I'm gonna struggle getting back on track. Tried to comfort myself by looking at old photos and seeing the difference between me then and me now, but just made me wonder how I ever let myself get so hideous in the first place!

Ah well, gotta suck it up and get back on the horse, eh?
  • nikkiws
    Options
    Least you were kinda expecting the gain stacebob.... I am sure it was worth it?! I have a holiday coming up first week of may in cornwall, am thinking that I will allow a three pound gain, hopefully it won't start a big eat fest for me, it's a bit all or nothing for me.
    Yummmmmm Cornish pasties and cream teas!

Keep it up stacebob, it will come off again, you can afford to relax a bit soon, I believe someone is getting married?!......
    X x
  • Boooie
    Boooie Posts: 110
    Options
    Stace that lb will come off soon to gain that you would over ate by about 17500 calories so drink loads of water and try get a bit of exercise and it will be gone again. Sundays is usually my day of being naughty and on a Monday i can show about a 3lb gain but it goes again usually by the Wednesday.
    This weekend i am faced with a bbq and choccie eggs mmmmmm lol and next friday another bbq so those days i am going to aim for eating at maintance so hopefully i wont gain.

Nikki have a fab holiday dont worry about it, enjoy yourself and we can all help you get back on track after :)
  • nikkiws
    Options
    hmmmmmmm bbq and chocolate eggs!!!! Enjoy your Easter Weekends girls x x
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Damn - did this long reply and FF just closed on me.

Gist was, Stace - don't worry about your weight gain - if you can't enjoy your hen weekend then when can you - you've done so well so far just look at how much you've lost. 5lb may be a frustrating gain, but you can lose it again. as for the 2 bank holiday weekends, I'm going to be a bit lax over them but strict during the week but I will keep doing my exercises.

My weigh in for this week is 131.2 (going to nearest 131) so a 2lb loss for me. Have eaten a bit all over the place but have done 3 runs and 3 days of 30 day shred (which is brutal but only 20 minutes long a day so pretty easy to find time to do it).

Good luck everyone :flowerforyou:
  • Boooie
    Options
    Gutted stayed the same this week. Havent done much exercise but will this week when kids go back to school. Have a good easter everyone x
  • nikkiws
    Options
    Weighed in Thursday for some bizarre reason and lost 2 pounds, have lost nothing since then, so still 152. Just a few days to shift a little before holiday. Eek!
    Happy Easter all x x
  • nikkiws
    Options
    Hello ladies,
    Due to a new challenge I have joined (Diamonds in the rough) I am now weighing in on wednesdays. Lost 2 pounds this week so now 150... just 3 pounds to go now woohooo!!
    Sad news though, my Dad died yesterday after his battle with cancer, my husband and I were due to see him next week when we went to Cornwall, we are still going on holiday so am back here 7th May.

Hope you are all getting on well,
    Nikki x x

P.S when are we ever gonna find out if we were victorious on this challenge?!!
  • Boooie
    Options
    Nikki im am sorry for your loss hun, i lost my dad nearly 7 years ago to cancer and its not an easy thing to deal with, if you need a friend just shout and hope all goes well while your away... Congrats on your fantastic loss this week :) Take care xx
  • Eviesmum
    Options
    Aww Nikki, so sorry to hear about your dad :cry:

Cancer is such an awful illness, we lost my uncle very quickly last year. Thinking of you and your family.
  • Stacebob85
    Options
    *hugs to Nikki* I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Well done on your loss though :)

Despite a pig-tastic Easter weekend, I managed to shift 2 of the 5 hen-party-gain pounds this week, and it's TOM, so maybe it's a little better than that. Hoping that after this long weekend I can get more into the swing of things again (got a BBQ this weekend; have bought meatfree stuff for me and low calorie wine, so hopefully won't go too over my calorie allowance.)
  • Boooie
    Options
    Im gonna shine my halo lol we went to a bbq and i resisted all things except lettuce cucumber and tomatos then came home and had my dinner wooop wooop lol just scared of blowing weigh in in the morning so thought id be good :) them scales best be nice to me in the morning now:)
    hope your all having a nice weekend x
  • sylvia1970
    Options
    Hello ladies,
    Due to a new challenge I have joined (Diamonds in the rough) I am now weighing in on wednesdays. Lost 2 pounds this week so now 150... just 3 pounds to go now woohooo!!
    Sad news though, my Dad died yesterday after his battle with cancer, my husband and I were due to see him next week when we went to Cornwall, we are still going on holiday so am back here 7th May.

Nikki x x

so so sorry for your loss. i know exactly how you feel. its very hard with a young family when you lose a parent. I lost my dad in the aug of 2009 and i found out i was pregs in november, just wasn't prepared for it at all

take one day at a time, keep family talking and support each other and you'll get through it xxxx
  • sylvia1970
    Options
    Hello ladies,

Nikki x x

regards to the challenge? I always thought in my mind that it was a jumped up teen doin a project for school? i could be totally wrong! xx

so so sorry for your loss. i know exactly how you feel. its very hard with a young family when you lose a parent. I lost my dad in the aug of 2009 and i found out i was pregs in november, just wasn't prepared for it at all

take one day at a time, keep family talking and support each other and you'll get through it xxxx
  • Eviesmum
    Options
    Well my saturday weigh in. I'm 130.8 so still 131 - so stayed the same (with a 0.4oz loss). I'm pleased seen as though I've eaten so much crap this week. :flowerforyou:

I started the 30 Day Shred last week - I've just completed the first 10 days. I'm a bit peeved really as its hard and although I've lost 2.2lb I've only lost 1/2 inch all over. Maybe levels 2 and 3 are where it starts to shift.

Hope you are doing ok Nikki.
    X
  • Boooie
    Options
    Wooop wooop 4lb off this week, not done a huge amount of exercise, had a naughty day last sunday and then stuck to calories rest of week :) 5lb to go by my birthday in june :) well done to you all and have a goood week x
  • nikkiws
    Options
    Hello lovely ladies! I'm back after a lovely holiday, a tough funeral and a large quantity of clotted cream!! Thanks for all your supportive messages.
    Weigh in is tomorrow and despite doing some pretty serious hikes with 20 pounds of baby in a sling, I predict a few pounds on in the last 10 days. But hey, 3 cornish pasties, a cream tea, half a packet of giant choc buttons and lots of other treats don't come free!!!

Glad to hear you are all still doing good, what stars!! x x
  • nikkiws
    Options
    Well apparently cornish pasties are free and don't cause weight gain..... I maintained whilst on holiday, still 150 pounds and chuffed to bits... really thought I had gained x x