Share something interesting about yourself.

Replies

• MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    I'm a gamer, and guild leader for a top guild in Everquest. We've been around for 12 years now...and that's a very long time in the MMORPG world.

Oh my, yes that is a long time! I am a gamer too as I play Second Life. I've been playing for 4 years but can't imagine if I will be there in 12 years!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Kolohe - YOU SHOULD learn to dance hula!!! Nothing sexier than your man dancing hula and singing to you!

Danced hula for 13 years - the guy who wrote the Hawaiian music scores for Lilo & Stich was my Kumu - Hula Teacher!!!
    I paddled outrigger canoes for years too... and never lived in Hawaii....

Been to more countries than cities in the United States, been on more airplanes than I can count.
    Once flying over the Andes, we hit turbulence and our oxygen masks came tumbling down... I could breathe fine!!! (We were all thinking Alive - the book about the soccer players that crashed and had to survive in the Andes by cannibalism!!!)

I'd love to know what I was before THIS life! I have many theories!
  • I am a year away from being a surgeon and when I was little I would faint if I saw blood
    I have moved 100+ times and I'm just 27
    I opened for Brad Paisley at a state fair
  • jjkriv
    jjkriv Posts: 42
    I'm always the bride's maid in everything I do,I always end up in 2nd place from basketball,to darts,just about anything,someday I'll get the glory....damn it!!!:noway:
  • In Alaska the native tribe i grew up around, made stink head stew. It where you take a moose head and dig a hole leave the head in the hole for a while and pull it out and they then eat it.
  • I am a year away from being a surgeon and when I was little I would faint if I saw blood
    I have moved 100+ times and I'm just 27
    I opened for Brad Paisley at a state fair

All of these things are so great!!! your amazing!
  • I am a jewelry designer and have a site on facebook!!! Check it out!!

Eternal Summer Jewelry & accessories

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eternal-Summer-Jewlery-Accessories/169868509710758
  • I am a jewelry designer and have a site on facebook!!! Check it out!!

Eternal Summer Jewelry & accessories

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eternal-Summer-Jewlery-Accessories/169868509710758

how much do they run... I looked at the site and on ebay you have nothing for sale
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    I can write my name by holding a pencil with my toes.

I can bend my elbows and knees backwards.

And for the all time what the ? . . . . I can touch my nose with my tongue (there will not be any pix posted for this. Use your imagination or have fun trying it yourself.)

LOL!
  • shimila1101
    shimila1101 Posts: 119
    I can wiggle my ears

My eyes change colors depending on what I wear.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    I can't think of anything awesome right now...I am just going to go with that I am abso-****ing-lutely terrified of crickets and ladybugs.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    I can't think of anything awesome right now...I am just going to go with that I am abso-****ing-lutely terrified of crickets and ladybugs.
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    I was a Marine, but I was a technician so I was a cool-nerd

I once taught archery at a renaissance faire

I once used to be a jumper on a garbage truck

my favorite weapon to shoot is a automatic grenade launcher
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    I know how to twirl a baton & twirled short flags when I was in high school....I'm still pretty :smile: good at it
  • I used to work on the 79th floor in the North Tower of the World Trade Center. My last day ever in that building was on September 7, 2001 as i had been transferred to the California office. On September 11th, I was getting ready for work in California when I heard the horrifying news of the planes hitting the North and South Towers...I was glued to the television naturally. I lost a number of friends, business colleagues, and a few co-workers. I suffered from survivor's guilt for several years and to this day, I often wonder if i would have been a survivor or a victim had I not accepted the transfer for i would have been in my office on that fateful day. I have never been back to Ground Zero since I left on that Friday evening but I am planning on returning there for the 10th anniversary to pay my respects to those I knew and are no longer with us.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I have an umbrella in my heart :heart:
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    I have never had a cup of coffee.

Also I can hula hoop non stop for hours without dropping the hooop :)
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    I was one of the First Female MasterHelmsmen qualified on an Aircraft Carrier.

That is awesome.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Anyway not much to say.
    I've met Crispin Glover twice, the second time he recognized me and he had one of my paintings hanging up in his house.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    I'm always the bride's maid in everything I do,I always end up in 2nd place from basketball,to darts,just about anything,someday I'll get the glory....damn it!!!:noway:

OMG i so get that too. What the hell is with it anywho!
This discussion has been closed.