Shorties - anyone under 5'3"??

Options

Replies

• mavila1978
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I was under 110 the whole time I was in high school, and I remember hating it because I thought I was too skinny. My freshman year of college I went on birth control and started filling out, and the weight I ever remember being at where I was the most satisfied with how I looked was 123 with clothes on. So that is my goal now. It's so far away though! Some of my friend say that I'm not in college anymore, and now that I'm in my 30s I need to just accept that I might not see 123 again, but I'd rather go for it than settle for something different.
  • jeanninep4
    Options
    I am just over 5'1 and started at 159, down to 146. My goal weight is 140, which is still on the heavy side, but I didn't even think I would be able to make it where I am! Once I reach 140 ---I may try to go to 130-135 but not any lower.

I think 118 would be perfect for this height.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    im 5'2" and im aiming for 135
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'3, aiming for 115-118 (but always popping back up just before I reach goal :grumble: ).
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    im the smallest at a meer 4ft 11 lolx
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    im now 108pounds , trying to maintain x
  • sarahsx9
    sarahsx9 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and always wanted to be about 110 or 115
  • PattyTheUndefeated
    PattyTheUndefeated Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my original goal was 125, I'm now 112 and still have body fat I'd like to lose, so probably nothing less that 105. I think it really depends on your body frame and what you are going for, really. I'm going for lean muscle mass and low body fat. I don't want to look like a 'skinny' and 'tiny' little girl so I'm working towards 'strong' and 'tiny ', lol.
  • locomotion
    Options
    I'm 5 foot even.. currently at 125, aiming for 100 which is the lower end of my healthy weight range.
  • Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and I am aiming for 130-140lbs. I began at 155lb but I am down to 150 in just 3 weeks!
  • Jillong
    Jillong Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and aiming for 120 (note to self ... find a photo!)
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal is 115 lbs. I weighed 114 lbs. for 3.5 years (from summer 2007, until winter 2010-2011) so I know that's a great weight for me; I was slender, but not unpleasantly skinny, and I felt fit and healthy. I might try to go for 110 lbs. once I'm back to 115, but I'm not going to stress myself out to get there, I'm really just curious to see if I can do it (healthfully!) but I won't be fussed if I don't get there.
  • giblues
    giblues Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you've made my day at 5ft 4 i thought i was short lol
  • Pretty_n_Pink
    Options
    I am 5'1" and have always been overweight. At 21 I lost almost 70 lbs and got to 127 lbs and wore juniors size 3. I looked too thin and very unhealthy. I was skinny fat then too. I have a goal weight of 125, but I want look fit, toned, have definition so I think I'll probably end up between 130 and 135, but I tell myself it's just a number.

I just want to look good naked. :laugh:
  • BeeHummingbird
    Options
    Hey I think 5'3" is tall :tongue: I'm only 4ft 11 inches, anyone over 5ft is tall to me, I weight about 114 pounds or 52 kg
    I weight more now than when I was 9 months pregnant with my children,
    I only really want to drop a small amount of weight,but hoping to turn the extra body fat into muscle..........
  • kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and would love to hover somewhere in the middle of 119 and 129 (no I can't just say 125! :wink: ) More importantly to me is I'd like my bodyfat to be at 19 percent. I still need to get my current bf level determined to see how far I am from that goal.
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    I'm 5'3. My goal is around 115-120. I might change it to 110 once I get there though.
  • emusingmom
    emusingmom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm an amazonian 5'2" and aiming for about 120. I was close last year, but that was LAST year! I used to be between 105-115 a couple of decades, children, several anniversaries ago, so I'm adding padding for the age difference! I like to stay 'curvy'!! :)
  • cupotee
    cupotee Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    5'2, 126lb and aiming for 110lbs, only because I have naturally small muscles (thank you genetics) and I carry a lot of weight around my stomach. Definitely agree that everyone should do what they feel looks good.
  • tiffanyjade09
    tiffanyjade09 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and my goal weight is 105.