Wii Fit Weekly Challenge

Options

Replies

• linnettbenson
    linnettbenson Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Uh oh, this is going to hurt. But I am in and going to aim for an hour a day. We will see what I actually get done.
  • fcrisswell
    fcrisswell Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    The rythm boxing is my new addiction....started off with advance stepping (with the riser attachment) and I have advanced to expert on the boxing and now my shoulders hurt today! Love it!
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Let's DO this !!!
    20 minute walk with pups and 20 minutes on Wii Active-Sports Day 100 cal burn
    anyone up to a Wii Fit Challenge???? Pick on...I will take you on !! LOL
  • scgma
    Options
    ut oh...just saw Boxing !!! oooooo I will hit it tonight!!!
  • Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm in to join if I can! I had been doing really great, but the past few months I have been such a bum with everything. I stepped on the scale yesterday and saw that I was up 10lbs (but the scale must have just been shocking me, because at my weekly weigh in this morning I had gained 3 not 10!) **darn near had a heart attack!**

I restarted my EASA2 game, but I can def. do an hour of Wii Fit everyday - my kids love to play it too (so the only challenge will be making it fair where I don't hog the Wii all night!)
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    This sounds FUN!!! I'm totally game. *runs off to play Balance Games*
  • jkegs013
    jkegs013 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a lot of fun :) I am definitely in!!!
  • Improvised
    Options
    So wait, are we supposed to play an hour of the ORIGINAL balance games, or can we do some of the Wii Fit Plus additional games? Just want to make sure I do the challenge right. Thanks!
  • Improvised
    Options
    just did 15 minutes! Lol, I can tell I haven't done WiiFit for a while, my balance is terrible!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I am confused are we doing Boxing this week?
    Or are we doing Balance Games? Help !

Wii Fit Rythm Boxing 13 mins.

Wii Fit Dance 2 20 mins.

30 mins. 204 calories
  • Improvised
    Options
    Hahaha! I think we're supposed to do boxing, silly me. :P

Today starts the new challenge. Not sure how I got mixed up.
  • krey945
    krey945 Posts: 8
    Options
    I have decided to get in this fun!

Today -April 25- 10mins wii boxing
    Weekly- 10/60
  • Sbozek123
    Options
    Got 20 minutes in today! Still ate terrible - Darn homemade babka from my mom though! I should have known how bad it would be!!! ((and my oldest totally monopolized the wii fit for over an hour~ but who can be mad when their son is exercising!))

30 minutes - EASA2
    20 minutes - Rhythm boxing
  • Giftherz
    Giftherz Posts: 9
    Options
    Boxing, O yea. My daughter will be wanting to kick me off and play herself. lol
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    I feel really bad as I haven't been able to do anything on the Wii since before I broke my foot on April 17th. But I did want to say keep up the work everyone. You all are doing great.
    I am hoping that I will be back in action soon. I sure do miss everyone.
  • linnettbenson
    linnettbenson Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I did 20 minutes last night. That about whooped me. I had grand ideas that i was going to do 45 minutes a night. I am going to have to rethink that plan. Man, am I out of shape. This challenge was a great idea.
  • scgma
    Options
    No one warned me that that stupid bag hit back !!!!!! Silly me, did the expert to do 10 mintues!!! But these 2 virtual blackeyes are worth it!!! 55 calories burned hehehe combine with my Wii Active - 25 mintues and 100 calories ...I am feeling like I am back on track !!
    Even got the pups walked before the rain
  • shannon877
    shannon877 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Did 55 minutes of Rhythm Boxing yesterday, and I'm feeling it in my back and shoulders today!

Also, I can't "Dodge Right/Dodge Left." Is there a trick to that?
  • Sbozek123
    Options
    Woo Hoo - 30 minutes of Rhythm boxing, and 30 minutes of EASA2 - I can't wait to see those 5 lbs I gained go away and I can get back to focusing on the last 40 I wanted to lose!

As for the dodge parts, I hold the remotes in front of me and swing them slightly in the direction I am dodging to - kind of like using them as a steering wheel of my body
  • Improvised
    Options
    Yay! I've only done 15 minutes of boxing, but I did another 15 minutes of other WiiFit games, for a total of 1/2 hours. Forgot how much fun it is! Burned about 104 calories. :) Very happy.