YAYW - smoking hot Brides to Be!

Options
123457»

Replies

• K80C
    K80C Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello,

Saw the post on YAYW and I thought i'd say hello... I get married in July 2011 and have 30lbs to lose... Feel free to add me xx
  • Flossycat100
    Options
    Recipe for yummy turkey burgers as made by my lovely H2B today !

MAKES 4 BURGERS.

Values per burger (approx): 185 cals; 3g carbs; 3g fat; 30g protein.

1 pack (500g) turkey mince- 1 medium onion- 1 egg- 1 Babybel light- assorted herbs (we used parsley, rosemary and thyme)

Finely chop the onion, dry fry over a low heat in a non-stick pan to soften, remove from heat, leave to cool.

Finely chop the cheese!

Place the mince in a bowl and add the other ingredients- combine thoroughly. Pack into moulds or rings on a baking sheet, to make 4 burgers of about 1 1/2-2 inches thick- place in the fridge to 'set' for a few hours, covered with clingfilm.

Dry fry over a medium heat in a non stick pan- you will need to do this until the burgers are nicely browned and nearly caramelised on each side, to make sure the middle is cooked. Serve on a nice green salad (we picked a rocket, watercress and spinach mix with a light vinaigrette, and a large handful of baby red and yellow plum tomatoes, with a light vinaigrette. H2B had a slice of brown toast under his but I didn't- although we've been to the gym today so we had two burgers each).

It's that easy!!! And it was very nice too :smile:
  • Flossycat100
    Options
    ...I should add to the above that you need to season to taste with pepper and a little salt too :)
  • feathers1981
    feathers1981 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm failry new here and looking to lose those last few 7lbs before my wedding 16th July 2011.

Congrates to all you lucious brides to be and well done you all so far, you all look to be doing really well!!! :love:

Feel free to add me, could do with some weight loss buddies for moral support! :smile:

Feathers x
  • feathers1981
    Options
    Hi,

I'm failry new here and looking to lose those last few 7lbs before my wedding 16th July 2011.

Congrates to all you lucious brides to be and well done you all so far, you all look to be doing really well!!! :love:

Feel free to add me, could do with some weight loss buddies for moral support! :smile:

Feathers x
  • feathers1981
    Options
    Hi,

Feathers x
  • nic81081
    nic81081 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Folks.
    My wedding is now 13 weeks tomorrow!!!!! I still have a stone to lose to reach what i think is a reasonable weight (10st 7) but would absolutely love it if i caould get down to 9 st 3 which was my weight when we got together. It's been a seriously stressful few months with one thing and another but i'm really focused now and i'm hoping the lighter nights will give me more motivation to get off my butt and go for walks etc. Lost another 1lb today which i'm pleased with. Lost 17lbs altogether :) so far. Hope your all having a fab Friday.
  • Flossycat100
    Options
    Well done Nic I'm sure you can do it for your wedding! Good luck with it and if it all starts getting a bit too much, you know where to come for support from people who share your pain! x
  • flower1988
    Options
    argh, why am i not losing any weight when i'm practically eating nothing and excercising like mad!
    help meee lol

okay rant over just needed to spill lol
  • Poy_Ella
    Poy_Ella Posts: 23
    Options
    You might not be eating enough, flower.
  • claire1baxter
    Options
    YEY! finally found other B2B's!!! :-D I'm hoping all you lovely ladies will help keep me going on my weight loss challenge!! :-)

Claire :wink:
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    HI all :) How are your plans coming together ? xx
  • mk2984
    mk2984 Posts: 36
    Options
    Hey girlies!!

How are we all?? Just wanted to put a wee note on to say that I've put some of my first fitting pics on YAYW! So exciting just over three weeks to go!

When's everyone else's dates??