What is the hardest time of day for you?

Options

Replies

• JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Before bed cause I can't sleep so my meds that put me to sleep also forcibly give me the munchies. I was told that 3 nights ago i woke up and ate a bunch of Easter Ham and that I was literally sleep walking.
  • allison0324
    Options
    Around 3:30, coincidentally, right now! I get tired and start craving sweets! UGH! I want to eat the peeps that were in my sons Easter basket! LOL! I am going to have an apple instead!:smile:
  • ktblueyz
    ktblueyz Posts: 72
    Options
    every single day for as long as I can remeber I get an uncontrollable desire for chocolate about 3:00. Still havnt figured out how to controll it other than to make sure its never available when I want/need it!!
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    At night - cause I'm either hungry and out of caloriesm but really wanting a snack
    OR I figure out I haven't eaten enough and don't feel like eating (usually end up with cheese stick and protein shakes...)
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Right after lunch .... I feel so tired that I want a nap!!
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    From the time I get home from work until supper is REALLY hard for me. Sometimes I'll have a little snack, other times I'm able to muscle through.
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Right now!! And in the evenings, I have an afternoon snack, like a low fat yogurt, but I used to have soda and a "treat" right now. Then in the evenings, my hubby and I always have a snack at night together, usually our treat time but I am doing a no sweets, no soda challenge this week, so of course that is all I want to eat!!
  • babycaykes80
    Options
    mine is between 130 and 430. only because its the slowest time of the day at work. it gets soooooooooooooooooo boring.

DITTO!!!!
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    always evenings for me
  • mklf30
    mklf30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Right when I get home from work is tough. I'm not even that hungry, just stressed! Seems like when I walk in the door a million things happen at once and I get a whole new "to-do" list for the evening. I find that if there is a small snack ready to eat, such as a few crackers with cheese, it really helps. (along with shutting myself in a room to read a section of the newspaper in peace and quiet, but that's not always an option). :)
  • mirapaigew
    mirapaigew Posts: 107
    Options
    LAAATE at night, while I'm working. :/ I just want to sit and eat candy & chips. lol
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    When I get home from work all the way till I go to sleep & on Friday, Saturday & Sunday ALL DAY it's hard. Nights are the worst.
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    RIGHT NOW...3-6 pm in the afternoon...the busier I keep myself, the easier it is to stay on track
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    after 7pm.......when it starts looking like wined down time for me and I am getting ready to put my kids to bed. My old habbit was as soon as I got them to bed, I would celebrate (or toast the day) by having a late night feast of all the junk I wanted....chips, candy, etc. etc. Now I begin boiling water to make my bed time snack.....TEA w lemon:)) Helps a lot but it is hard and I do slip a chocolate in from time to time:))
  • mustangurl
    mustangurl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    every single day for as long as I can remeber I get an uncontrollable desire for chocolate about 3:00. Still havnt figured out how to controll it other than to make sure its never available when I want/need it!!

i have the exact same problem!!! as this is my snack time, i usually just eat some popcorn or something..but i REALLY want chocolate ;) but anytime of the day that i am bored with nothing to do is when i get the urge to eat everything in sight.
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    When I get home from work all the way till I go to sleep & on Friday, Saturday & Sunday ALL DAY it's hard. Nights are the worst.

This is how it is for me too.
  • sbrmom
    sbrmom Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am a late afternoon / after dinner snacker. One thing that helps me is that I have to do most of my workouts in the late afternoon after work, so that takes care of that time. But after dinner... still trying to figure that one out!
  • katnotfat
    katnotfat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Night time, like some of you had said, ususally 8- bedtime. I ususally have calories left over, but I'm always worried about eating too late at night.... if I have good amount left I may have a piece of toast with omega 3 peanut butter and nutella.... or a Fiber plus bar- the coconut chocolate caramel tastes just like a Samoa girl scout cookie :-)
    Uggghh, night time sucks for me!
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Now...haha 2-5
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    right now :s
    Between about 4pm and dinner I'm always starving.