this could be fun <3
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Fgghhjbccxxddsdcc
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I'm unsure...I don't like change...guess I'll get used to it.
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I don't like that you have to click on the thread at it's beginning and then go to the last page, instead of being able to click on the last post.
    I also don't like that my signature and ticker are gone.

Same here...
  • bergpa
    bergpa Posts: 148 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I probably won't use these forums much if the font stays so small. It is hard to read on a tablet and I don't want to have to resize each page I open.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options

bergpa wrote: »
    I probably won't use these forums much if the font stays so small. It is hard to read on a tablet and I don't want to have to resize each page I open.

For me, a couple of ctrl+ stick around, I do not need to do it again for another MFP page. What browser are you using?
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    So far not a fan, but I suppose it will take time to get used to.:(
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    In regards to finding topics where I've posted using notifications features. This morning I had 93 notifications since last night, so a few pages. This is from starring only 2 topics.
    In order to find a topic that was less popular" I had to scroll through a few pages to find another topic I had posted in. Not nearly as easy as previous system.

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I don't like that you have to click on the thread at it's beginning and then go to the last page, instead of being able to click on the last post.
    I also don't like that my signature and ticker are gone.

If you click on the time of the last post as shown it takes you to the last page of the thread.
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Its bloody awful!.
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Where are the tickers?.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I wish the font was a bit bigger. I have to use my reader glasses to view it online now. I can't read it without resizing on my phone or tablet. This is my #1 complaint. The font is huge when I am typing this post but super tiny when it is posted. Makes no sense to me.

Why to I have to go to the last post on the last page to click reply? It should be available by the original post as well...after all, that is what I am replying to.

I don't care about the signature and ticker being gone, but I know some people do.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Rickroll.gif
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I wish the font was a bit bigger. I have to use my reader glasses to view it online now. I can't read it without resizing on my phone or tablet. This is my #1 complaint. The font is huge when I am typing this post but super tiny when it is posted. Makes no sense to me.

Why to I have to go to the last post on the last page to click reply? It should be available by the original post as well...after all, that is what I am replying to.

I don't care about the signature and ticker being gone, but I know some people do.

I'm sure that once some of the kinks are worked out that it will be easier to reply to specific posts, but in the meantime, every post has a "Quote" button next to it and hitting allows you to quote that post and reply.
  • _SantaClause
    _SantaClause Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Rickroll.gif

Damn you.

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options

Ctrl++ will make the font more readable. I'm sure it's one of the things they will be working on, as quite a few people have issues with that.

They are on their to-do list.

• ironsun
    ironsun Posts: 30
    Options
    So very much white space. It will take some adjustment.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    _TylerJ wrote: »
    Rickroll.gif

Damn you.

B)
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Confused-GIF.gif
  • dedflwrs
    dedflwrs Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Mine just has the discussions I started, not all of those I've posted in. Am I missing something obvious?

Same here.