Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• harrybeanbag666
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I can use all the friends I can get to help me on this journey.
    I'll be happy to help those who need encouragement.

In the words of the great Al Bundy... Let's Rock!
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    I am always up for making new friends!!
  • BiancaMarie819
    BiancaMarie819 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too~
  • MADTennisLifestyle
    Options
    <-active mfp user. Not so active in forum but with this update now I will do it! :p
  • Tyesands42
    Options
    i had one friend on mfp. when he stopped using it i put it aside too. i think its good motivation to see when others are doing well! feel free to add me!
  • breababy100
    breababy100 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this program. I'm a 24 year old stay at home mom from Montana. I am having issues with not being motivated and eating while I'm home bored. So I figured if I knew what I was eating it would put it in prospective for me. So far the last two days of this I have been realizing that I am drinking my calories through soda and need to stop...I'm getting really excited about this new adventure and hope to loose some weight with this! Feel free to friend me :)
  • Arianemarie123
    Arianemarie123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me! 21 years old striving to get into better shape. We can motivate each other. :)
  • nikkicourtright
    Options
    Yes Yes Yes!!!! Add me ;)
  • Cara3406
    Cara3406 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! :wink:
  • jacquib234
    jacquib234 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a while now and am stuck. I'd love more friends to add!! As has already been said, the more the merrier.
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Everyone is more than welcome to add me :)
  • Motjh
    Motjh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Have been lurking on here for awhile - but never posted. Would love to have some friends to help with my journey!
  • LoveLiveLife27
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Rebeccas_Life
    Rebeccas_Life Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm working on changing my lifestyle... would love to meet others to share the journey with! :smile:
  • Rebeccas_Life
    Rebeccas_Life Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    blazepurr wrote: »
    I'd love more friends, the more the merrier!

I LOVE the colors that you used in your post... how did you do that? :grey_question:
  • sugarcreekwalker
    sugarcreekwalker Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for single women about my age (44) who want a real man in weight loss support! I try to comment (positively) on most things for all my friends. I will not be quitting anytime soon, and I will not give up on you if you are my friend. I log everything, everyday. So if you are serious let's do this! Send me a friend request!
  • oreosniffer91
    Options
    I would love to have more friends! The more the better!!! :smiley:
  • stk_pkr
    stk_pkr Posts: 18 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    If you keep your diary daily, post at least occasionally and are moving the ball up the field, then, feel free to add me! Let's go! :)
  • karoxl
    karoxl Posts: 24
    Options
    hi all I am new and looking forward to getting to know you all
  • LoadedM6Tina
    LoadedM6Tina Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Friends...need...ugh.