The official nightshift thread....

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,186 Member
    It still only comes up with one. I would have thought they would have worked out more of the bugs before launching. This is as bad as Apple iOS8. :angry:
  • breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    It still only comes up with one. I would have thought they would have worked out more of the bugs before launching. This is as bad as Apple iOS8. :angry:

I hate the smiley faces they have on here...I want the laughing one so I can laugh at you...but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • breesie11
    all the bookmarks show up for me when i hit all bookmarks....
  • sufferlandrian
    :laughing: It's not laughing at me, it's laughing with me because I'm laughing too. :wink:
  • breesie11
    lol, but the smiley face doesn't show up when you do :laughing: and I miss the :drinker: one too!!!
  • breesie11
    HEY IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • breesie11
    :laugh:
  • breesie11
    Sweet!!!
  • sufferlandrian
    How did you do that?
  • breesie11
    : laugh : without the spaces
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    :laugh: success
  • breesie11
    5 minutes! I can't even tell you how excited I am for bed today.
  • sufferlandrian
    I want about 4 hours of sleep and then a nice bike ride. Then I'll cook up some salmon or some cod for dinner. :smiley:
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Almost home. About to get my squat on!
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    What happened to the original thread?
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    It's going to be a long night, people..so I hope these threads work....4.5 hours of broken sleep is not near enough for this nurse. :(
  • sufferlandrian
    Hopefully your night is busy enough to keep you awake but not so busy as to keep you frustrated.
  • LadyRN76
    I'm hoping, suffer....that's the plan!
  • sufferlandrian
    I'm with you on that sleep thing. My 5 yr old took off down the street today and we spent the morning looking for him. Someone had found him and thought it was odd a 5 yr old wasn't in school so they took him there. He was home because of a cold. The school recognized him and held him there until we could show up and get him. Thank goodness for living in a great community.
  • LadyRN76
    I'm with you on that sleep thing. My 5 yr old took off down the street today and we spent the morning looking for him. Someone had found him and thought it was odd a 5 yr old wasn't in school so they took him there. He was home because of a cold. The school recognized him and held him there until we could show up and get him. Thank goodness for living in a great community.

oh snap!!!