Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The official nightshift thread....

Replies

• sufferlandriansufferlandrian Member, Premium Posts: 7,683 Member Member, Premium Posts: 7,683 Member
    I noticed the guys down the road are just standing there watching. That's one way to improve your odds of winning a race. :smiley:
  • jwilson80121jwilson80121 Member Posts: 72 Member Member Posts: 72 Member
    Good evening all! Its Friday woo-hoo!
  • LadyRN76LadyRN76 Member Posts: 4,275 Member Member Posts: 4,275 Member
    Hey suffer...what was the scrub website where you order?
  • LadyRN76LadyRN76 Member Posts: 4,275 Member Member Posts: 4,275 Member
    AHEM....ringworms DO NOT go away on their own...they are CONTAGIOUS....when you have 50 of them on your body...it is NOT normal. That is all. :noway:
  • breesie11breesie11 Member Posts: 3,487 Member Member Posts: 3,487 Member
    :grimacing:
  • sufferlandriansufferlandrian Member, Premium Posts: 7,683 Member Member, Premium Posts: 7,683 Member
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    Hey suffer...what was the scrub website where you order?

We oder from a company called Tops to Bottoms. They carry several brands and have a store here so we can try them on first.
    AHEM....ringworms DO NOT go away on their own...they are CONTAGIOUS....when you have 50 of them on your body...it is NOT normal. That is all. :noway:

That's just not right. They had to be itching like crazy.
    2 more nights!!
    10 more nights. :smile:
    ugh, sorry...you need another vet!!!
    I think I have one coming in November. I had another one picked out. She was going to be great! However, she needed more money than we could afford to pay. She took out way too many student loans in school.
  • MelaniLightMelaniLight Member Posts: 738 Member Member Posts: 738 Member

Icky :s

• hot4fitness2hot4fitness2 Member Posts: 528 Member Member Posts: 528 Member
    No poop in 7 days... and this patient refuses all bowel meds... WTF.. Is wrong with you?...WTF is wrong with pooping.?...
    edited October 2014
    No poop in 7 days... and this patient refuses all bowel meds... WTF.. Is wrong with you?...WTF is wrong with pooping.?...

Put muzzle on them and administer a laxative. It works in veterinary medicine. :smile: Are they waiting for the colon to rupture? Are they into pain? That's crazy.
  • aprildaguilaraprildaguilar Member Posts: 1,982 Member Member Posts: 1,982 Member
    Hola Fellow Vampyrs - Hope you all are having a wonderbar night :) Lifes good I only have 6 PTs and they are all sleeping or occupying themselves Yayeeee!!! Savoring this night for sure I am on for the next 6 nights straight :)
    It's good to have a slow night from time to time. :smile:
    I ate too much. Cooked Mixed vegetables and brown rice over chicken and lettuce topped with a raspberry balsamic sauce. Not as many calories as I thought but it was a lot of food.