Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    I did the same tonight. Then went for a "run" about 1.5 hours after dinner. The food was too heavy and my run turned into more of a walk.....
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,197 Member
    Options
    I was going to go for a ride, but I don't want to vomit it back up. :frowning: I'll wait for about two hours and then try.
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Found out that my employer most likely is losing the contract with the job site I work at in december, so don't really know what's going to happen since I only started working in August...
  • breesie11
    Options
    ZooksBrah wrote: »
    Found out that my employer most likely is losing the contract with the job site I work at in december, so don't really know what's going to happen since I only started working in August...

better start putting applications in elsewhere
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Is someone else going to pick up the contract? Sometimes when a new company takes over the contract, they will pick up most of the old employees. Management may change, but most of the "On the ground" workers stay.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    It's just dead tonight. I just saw a three day old puppy but that's the only thing in the last 4 hours. I've watched two Clint Eastwood movies and updated all my food diary. I'm about to take a quick nap.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    10725031_350824245079305_873844357_n.jpg
  • breesie11
    Options
    well, alrighty then........
  • breesie11
    Options
    It's just dead tonight. I just saw a three day old puppy but that's the only thing in the last 4 hours. I've watched two Clint Eastwood movies and updated all my food diary. I'm about to take a quick nap.

are you trying to jink it????
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Hola.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Slow night at my work too which means I can sneak in a jog!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    One more night after tonight then I am on Vacation. Beach bound. Come on Clock.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Options
    lacroyx wrote: »
    Slow night at my work too which means I can sneak in a jog!

Wish I could do that. Not able to leave the hospital, despite it being super "s" word here.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Options
    Oh look. Our ticker pictures are gone. Hadn't noticed that yet.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    Cait_Sidhe wrote: »

I think they are still working on the upgrade, so hopefully all that is restored.

• breesie11
    Options

where ya goin?
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Options
    Cait_Sidhe wrote: »

I think they are still working on the upgrade, so hopefully all that is restored.

I'm okay with the tickers being gone. But I really wish the threads we respond to would show up in our feed again.
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Is someone else going to pick up the contract? Sometimes when a new company takes over the contract, they will pick up most of the old employees. Management may change, but most of the "On the ground" workers stay.

Being that I'm the newest guy here, I don't know whether the new company or the inhouse will take me in. That being said, me working friday and saturday nights, a shift most people dont want, helps my chances. Either way, I'll be putting in applications.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    I agree, and being able to see recent posts on my profile. But I did learn how to find all your recent posts.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/30038662/#Comment_30038662
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    breesie11 wrote: »

where ya goin?

Gulf Shores Alabama, renting a Condo right on the beach for 4 nights. can not wait.