Hang in there. You are doing fine.
  • radmack
    radmack Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone I will be updating at the beginning of next month. I have 38pound to my firs BIG goal of being under 300. Thaat update will be spectacular!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOW! It looks like WAAYYY more than 36 lbs. CONGRATS!!!
  • Maleficent0241
    Maleficent0241 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! Your hard work is really showing.
  • Rebeccas_Life
    Rebeccas_Life Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Such a major difference... your hard work is truly paying off!! :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    jenjay8045 wrote: »
    So Since my 39th birthday I have been logging faithfully and working hard to lose weight. I have been fat my ENTIRE life (well maybe since about 12. I have been a hater of my own body, a binger, an emotional eater, a stress eater and the list goes on. I finally got tired of being told : "You have such a pretty face" SO I decided to do something about it. I have been through some pretty bad crap and I had to learn to let itgo. It doesnt even matter anymore. I was a child when most of it happened and what is the use of holding onto all that crap anyway! My highest weight was 412 my weight in the first pic was about 380 and in todays pic 344. I eat fairly clean. NO fast food. Lots of walking and most recently started strength training. So here is to getting healthier!

Also I learned today: <3Do not compare your Chapter 1 with someone elses Chapter 20! <3

2iqmycx.jpg
    Cheers for all the lessons learned along the way and for the lovely transformations you've made and have yet to make! Sounds like you've found the healthy way to make changes. :smile:

• VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well Done you - Keep up the Great Work!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!!!! I cant wait to show my next updated pic!!!!!!! :blush:
  • 2bjemm
    2bjemm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    that's really amazing!
  • THEMBE93
    THEMBE93 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!