What type of milk do you drink?

Replies

• xmichaelyx
    xmichaelyx Posts: 883 Member
    edited October 2014
    I would say, please do not drink soy milk as it can increase the chance of breast and prostate cancer.

That's because you believe whatever fool thing you read on the internet.

Also, people are flagging because MFP removed the Ignore feature, which was the most important, useful feature of the forums, and the only way to avoid that trolls & useless commenters that make up 30% of the users here.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    I just flagged every post in this thread for lulz.

troll_face_exists_by_el_gostro-d3i5gpo.jpg

I find lightly sweetened almond milk to be just right and only 10 cals more than unsweetened.
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Regular or chocolate almond milk. I love it!
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    I have never really liked milk, consequently have never drank it other than in my coffee on occasion.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    edited October 2014
    I've tried many varities and my favorite is whole and 2% milk. I don't care for skim milk.
    ron-swanson-skim-milk.jpg

*edit* I apparently fail at the new forums. Ignore that.bmp thing below >_>
    awq.bmp 549.4K
  • coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Cashew Milk!! Easy to make, nutritious and so much tastier than almond milk! Plus there is no waste....no need to strain the cashews out like they do with almond milk. And there are no additives like carragenan (sp?) which seems to be in all the almond milks. It is very versatile....use it in coffee, have it in a bowl with chia seeds as chia seed pudding, or mix it with fruit juice or spices to make a wonderful salad dressing.
  • Chaidell
    Chaidell Posts: 121 Member
    For drinking or in cereal I have unsweetened soy milk, for desserts I use coconut milk, and for everything else I have skim milk.
  • timodawson
    timodawson Posts: 41 Member
    1%
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    I don't actually drink milk alone much or add it to coffee, but I always use regular cow's milk in stuff. I vary from skim to whole depending, as IMO it's all good.
  • catb58
    catb58 Posts: 239 Member
    edited October 2014
    I only use it in coffee and then it's chocolate almond milk!! Yum! Although this week, I have splurged with Peppermint Mocha....'tis the season. :D
  • EmilyTwist1
    EmilyTwist1 Posts: 206 Member
    I typically drink goats milk. If I drink cows milk I go for whole and grass fed. But I tend to avoid it as it makes me feel like I'm in a mucinex commercial.
  • Runcakes
    Runcakes Posts: 92 Member
    Usually vanilla soy or almond milk. Or dark chocolate almond milk (yum!) if I have a chocolate craving.
  • merfhur
    merfhur Posts: 53 Member
    When I'm at home I drink unsweetened almond, when I'm at my boyfriend's I drink rice milk because it's what he prefers.
    I use unsweetened soy milk for cooking.
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Soy milk and viva fat free skim milk
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Skim milk. Use in tea,coffee and porridge or scrambled eggs. Have never tried almond milk but tried soya and hated it.
  • I drink unsweetened almond milk because it's 30 calories for a cup. Can't beat that! It took me a while to get used to the taste but I mostly use it as a vessel for my cereal / smoothies / oatmeal / etc. if whole milk was low calorie I would lap it up! I love love love the creaminess and deliciousness of whole milk.
  • nessab70
    nessab70 Posts: 47 Member
    we use aldi lite milk in this household have for a long time
  • unsweetened almond milk
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    I can't have dairy or almonds so I use coconut milk when I cook and bake. Sometimes I find it gives things a slightly odd flavor, but usually I don't notice it at all (and it's amazing in Indian recipes). I don't like it on cereal or straight from a glass, but I rarely eat that way anymore anyway.
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Cow milk, full fat.