The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    This is the night that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started working it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue working it forever just because...This is the night that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend...etc :yawn:
  • joshua3179
    joshua3179 Posts: 2,882 Member
    Options
    breesie11 wrote: »
    This is the night that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started working it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue working it forever just because...This is the night that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend...etc :yawn:

Could be worse... Lol
  • joshua3179
    Options
    joshua3179 wrote: »

Could be worse... Lol

Nowhere to go but up from there...
  • breesie11
    Options

Could be worse... Lol

Quoting yourself is a bit narcissistic ;)
  • joshua3179
    Options

Could be worse... Lol

Quoting yourself is a bit narcissistic ;)

• jcmhe
    jcmhe Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    MrsKickazz wrote: »
    There used to be an official MFP nightshift thread...what happened to all my fellow night shifters?

Hey night nurse here!!! How does everyone else plan your meals?
  • joshua3179
    Options
    I'm mostly at the mercy of the cooks on here.. Work/live on a boat
  • breesie11
    Options
    midnight - midnight is my day and I try to spread them out over the entire day. The key is bringing your own food with you IMO
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    I work 6P-6A, 7 on/7 off.. I log MN to MN
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    I changed my diary times from Breakfast, lung, dinner snacks to 4 AM, 8 AM, Noon, 4 PM, 8 PM, Midnight. I run midnight to midnight and record what I ate in the previous four hours.
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I'm up around 6pm and try to be in bed by 10pm. I eat around 6:30pm, 12:00am, 3:00am sometimes 5:00am and have a glass of protein powder at 7:30am to fuel my 9am workout.
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    I changed my diary times from Breakfast, lung, dinner snacks to 4 AM, 8 AM, Noon, 4 PM, 8 PM, Midnight. I run midnight to midnight and record what I ate in the previous four hours.
    I actually stole sufferlandrian's eating times...and so far, it is working better for me.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    I actually stole sufferlandrian's eating times...and so far, it is working better for me.

Hey! If you stole my eating times, when am I going to eat?! I'm Starving now! :bigsmile:
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Suffer..you can have from 0400 to 0800 and 0800 to 1400, because I don't normally eat then, anyway.....I mean..that's 10 hours worth...what more do you need?
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Y'all have a great day...time for me to pack up so I can drive home...Be well and be healthy!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    Suffer..you can have from 0400 to 0800 and 0800 to 1400, because I don't normally eat then, anyway.....I mean..that's 10 hours worth...what more do you need?

Cool. I'll take it. I eat my most during that time anyway. It's like time share condos only different. :laugh:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    OK. That's it for me. I'm off to finish records and then head home. Got a date with my daughter to get her new headphones this morning. It's the only time she will tolerate me so I'll take what I can get. :smile: She is a teenager after all. :smile:
  • Bert3005
    Bert3005 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Over half way threw my 24hr shift last 5 and half hours to go,
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Back at it. It's not going to be a good night. I'm already starting with a bad attitude and I've got a client that wants to sleep with her pet overnight so it won't be lonely.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I love surgery but it kind of bites when you can't fix what the dog broke. Fortunately she can live with it and now that we know what's going on we can medicate to minimize the problem.