What was your WORST binge ever?

Options

Replies

• laceyjjj
    laceyjjj Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My worst one was about six months ago. I ate 2 boxes of cereal with low cal almond milk, a BIG bag of sour gummy worms, huge apple fritter, chocolate donut, 2 big pieces of pepporoni pizza, a 4 pack of nutter butters and a sleeve of oreos. That was probably the worst day ever. I never felt so sick. I was burping the next day!
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I know I have done worse but when I was in high school I would pretty routinely eat a whole (family size)bag of Taco Doritos.
  • LokomotivMordor
    LokomotivMordor Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    A chicken baguette made from a 1.3kg rotisserie chicken and an 800g French baguette, and still had a choc-ice afterwards.

Another time I ate a whole 454g block of cheese like a chocolate bar for lunch.
  • mrbyte
    mrbyte Posts: 270 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    6.5K cals on a cheat day would be big day for me. That included a deep dish pizza and a few ice cream drumsticks, double cheeseburger, along with the rest of the days cheat foods. It's in my logs somewhere.

But I don't cheat so much these days anymore because I don't have the cravings.
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Probably a whole stuffed crust pizza and then like 6 pack of ramen.
  • HopeKasrai
    HopeKasrai Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    13bbird13 wrote: »
    Probably the time I ate half a birthday cake in 24 hours. I would have eaten the other half too if it had still been there. My excuse? I wanted to eat it to get it out of the way so I wouldn't keep thinking about it. That's using your head, bbird... NOT.

I always think that way too. I read somewhere that if you don't want to eat anymore of a dessert, (at a restaurant or home or anywhere) just douse it with salt and you won't touch it anymore! Thought that was funny, but a great tip! If I'm at work and someone brings a brownie or other treat to my desk, I break it into pieces and throw it straight into the trash. I definitely don't want to eat it then!

My biggest binge... in early high school, I went on a huge toast kick. Like I would eat 9 or 10 pieces after school. Every day. No idea what that was all about! Many times I have had probably 20 cookies and who knows how much cookie dough. So yummy.... but definitely not stomach friendly!
  • HopeKasrai
    HopeKasrai Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Oh and I can definitely put away some cereal as many of you have said. I ate a whole box of that Krave cereal when it first came out... on the way home from the store + like 10 minutes after we got home. Yikes! I have never purchased another box though. It's just too good.
  • MoriorInvictus
    Options
    In college I entered a pizza eating contest with my fraternity and sadly I won. I eat 2 extra large Godfather's pizzas. I know the regret and shame taste like, but I'll be damned if there still isn't a trophy in a Sigma Chi house with my name on it to this day.
  • kefryar
    kefryar Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    An entire large new york style pepperoni pizza at 4am after binge drinking. Oh college.
  • marriedwoman305
    marriedwoman305 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    the one thing that got me really fat was always eating sweets and junk food. when I went to the doctor and hit 283 I knew it was time for a change. now I am 247 and tryna lose 107 more lbs.
  • KatrineJensen
    KatrineJensen Posts: 75 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Such a relief that I'm not the only one who did this!
    I can relate to all of these posts so much. I was never really big, but my relationship with food has always been *kitten* up.. It was all-or-nothing with me.
    I remember eating an entire pizza, like 6 brownies and ice-cream, pasta, candy, potato chips with dip all in one day. Another day I'd secretly eat a whole box of cereal and say I spilled it on the floor and threw it out. I'd stuff my face with bread, pasta, granola, cookies, biscuits, 200 gram chocolate bars. 400 gram bags of trail mix. Family sized bags of peanut M&M's. I would literally cook an entire bag of pasta and eat on my own with ketchup and cheese. Good god.

I haven't binged for over 6 months now (!), though I've had days where I went way over my calories (A pint of B&J's over the course of one day is still a staple in my diet, haha). These days weren't binges, though. Binges are out of control and followed by guilt, shame, self-hatred etc. Cheat days aren't, and I need them to not fall back into restricting and obsessive control over calories.
  • RainDrops930
    RainDrops930 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I used to go to the store and buy myself snacks...everyday. Here is an example of a typical buy:
    Chips & dip, 2 packs of cookies, a few bakery items, some candy...anything else that caught my eye.
    Then I would go home and eat all of it! I can't believe I used to do that. Not only was it extremely unhealthy, but it also got quite costly.
  • Cori_Mac
    Cori_Mac Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    When I was neck-deep in bulimia several years ago, my worst binges would consist of a bag of powdered mini-donuts, 2-3 of those little microwaveable pizzas, a big bag of Ruffles potato chips with whatever dip I happened to grab, a container of ice cream, pan of brownies, and a big bag of that generic chocolate rice krispie cereal. I would also go through 2 or three drive throughs and hide the other bag in the back seat so the window person couldn't see I'd already been somewhere.

I would throw away all the trash late at night when nobody was looking. At the store, I'd get on the phone and have a "conversation" with someone about what else they needed for the party. It was embarrassing.
  • clare120
    clare120 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    One time I had an entire jar of Nutella over the course of 2 days. I think it was 1800-2000 cals? Whoops.
  • sciullo779
    sciullo779 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Entire Dominoes large pan pizza with half green peppers/chicken, half cheeseburger. All with a large sweet tea from Sheetz, and an entire stack of thin mints.

Honestly, I really do miss enjoying everything I loved, im just skiddish to go near it because I dont know if ill go "just one more slice, just one more slice".

I REALLY miss fried chicken tenders though.
  • reginastiffler
    reginastiffler Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I stopped on the way to work one day and got a McDonalds value meal, a bunch of yummy stuff from Taco Bell, AND a KFC chicken strip meal. It was all soooooo yummy......
  • Joanjett88
    Joanjett88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great thread!

When I played MMO's a lot was the worst. Bags of chips (mostly Doritos or Ruffles with french onion dip), Mt. dew cases and bags of Oreo's and Chips Ahoy cookies were scattered around mine and my husband's desk. We wouldn't eat them all in one sitting, but over the course of a day or two they would be gone.

This is when I would make "quick" meals. I don't think you'd classify it as a binge, but before my MFP days it would be normal to eat 40 pizza rolls, 9-12 jalapeno poppers and a couple Mt. Dews in one sitting then more chips or whatever snack shortly after. I would actually look forward to the greasy, salty goodness.

Or a trip to a near by town to get a White Castle crave case, cheese fries, soda, and dozen or two of Krispy Kremes regular glazed or chocolate....Mmmmm. We would share them and then go to a movie and eat popcorn and candy. So bad, lol.

Now that I've entered maintenance after changing my diet and reaching my goal weight I'm actually finding it difficult to hit my daily calorie goal just because i CAN'T eat that much any more. It makes me physically uncomfortable to have that much food in my stomach at one time. I'm just not ravenously hungry like I used to be and eating 1,000 calories of veggies is A LOT more filling than 1,000 calories of junk food.
  • purplishblue
    purplishblue Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Cori_Mac wrote: »
    When I was neck-deep in bulimia several years ago, my worst binges would consist of a bag of powdered mini-donuts, 2-3 of those little microwaveable pizzas, a big bag of Ruffles potato chips with whatever dip I happened to grab, a container of ice cream, pan of brownies, and a big bag of that generic chocolate rice krispie cereal. I would also go through 2 or three drive throughs and hide the other bag in the back seat so the window person couldn't see I'd already been somewhere.

I would throw away all the trash late at night when nobody was looking. At the store, I'd get on the phone and have a "conversation" with someone about what else they needed for the party. It was embarrassing.

I can relate. I can't even remember specific binges it's kind of all a blur at this point after binging and purging for years (I'm recovered now), but just eating one thing after another until I couldn't fit anything else, several times a day. Once in awhile I'll almost miss the carefree ability to eat whatever I wanted, but I felt so horrible and was so miserable, I would never go back.
  • Makterbro
    Makterbro Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Last Week I ate over 4000 calories in one day
    Pizza
    Ice Cream
    Potato Chips
    Brownie
    French Bread
    Bagel with omelet
    Mnt Dew
    Lots of White Rice
    Corned Beef
  • harmar21
    harmar21 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    3/4 of large pizza, 500ml of icecream, 1/2 bag of potato chips, 1 box of kraft dinner with sour cream + 2 slices of bacon, 2 soda pops.
    Yeah... pretty bad.