Any women 5'4" - 5'7" who have lost 40 pounds?

Replies

• hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    ivz40m.jpg

I'm 5'5"

Pic on left 185
    Pic on right 143
  • arrrrjt
    arrrrjt Posts: 245 Member
    I'm 5'5 - and super close to being down 40. I feel like you can't tell that much, so I have no photos. But from 245 - to 205.5 today.
  • flowerhouse
    flowerhouse Posts: 140 Member
    Hi nearly
    I am 5ft 3" and have lost 35lb since Jan 14 so still a little to go. My BMI is now in the normal range but I would like to lose a little more. haven't actually lost much since end of August. The last 10lb is definitely the hardest - good luck.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    I'm 5'4 ( maybe 5'5 on a good day!) and started at 178. I've lost about 34 lbs. my goal is 40. Here is my before and after....

gt5mcoxf8voc.jpg

Amazing!
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Hey, I havent been feeling very motivational and thought this would help me :)
    Please feel free to post your pictures, its greatly appreciated!!:blushing: :flowerforyou:

I've lost 57 pounds so far, a tad bit over my halfway goal. No pics other than my profile.
  • FitOldMomma
    arrrrjt wrote: »
    I'm 5'5 - and super close to being down 40. I feel like you can't tell that much, so I have no photos. But from 245 - to 205.5 today.

You're almost to ONEderland-great job!
  • FitOldMomma
    I'm 5'4 ( maybe 5'5 on a good day!) and started at 178. I've lost about 34 lbs. my goal is 40. Here is my before and after....

gt5mcoxf8voc.jpg

Wow...you look so fit and strong now. Great accomplishment!
  • Hi. I am 5'7" and I have lost 30 pounds. Best wishes to you!
  • EFMcG
    EFMcG Posts: 23 Member
    *raises hand* I'm 5'7" My heaviest was 210 lbs. Now I'm 160 lbs. and in the Army Reserves.
  • becca_21
    becca_21 Posts: 100 Member
    I just came back to this site today after being gone for almost 2 years. I think I've maintained fairly well, but I'd like to get back into a healthy routine and lose a few more pounds while I'm at it. Not sure how to post a picture on here, but I'm 5'8" and started at 176 and I dropped down to 144 (my lowest). Now I'm somewhere in the low 150's.

Anyway, not quite 40lbs, but close! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Some pics are in my profile!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm 5'5", so far I've lost 52 pounds. My profile pic is current, I still have about 150 to go. It can be done! Good luck!
  • clcampbell1972
    clcampbell1972 Posts: 15 Member
    I almost 5'7 I started out at 245 I am now 187. I have 42 pounds to go! My goal is 145.[c1h82izhjh9c.jpg

• bluebirds5
    bluebirds5 Posts: 92 Member
    When is MFP going to add a like button!!! :) So many great post here.
  • Jojojesse
    Jojojesse Posts: 21 Member
    I am 5'6" and have lost 44 pounds, well I am up a few since thanksgiving unfortunately.
    Was hoping to be further along and have not kept a photo log of my progress unfortunately. I feel great though and wish I had some better self control with sweets as the next 40 will be really hard.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm 5'8. I'm currently at 64 pounds lost form my highest weight.

ETA: The left side of my profile pic is from when I was close to my highest weight (I'd guess I was between 220-240 in the pic, 240 being my highest weight), while the right is a somewhat current picture. I've lost 7-10 pounds since taking that picture.
  • hismogwai
    hismogwai Posts: 58 Member
    edited October 2014
    IMG_1660.png

in the first picture I was 190ish and the second picture i was 147ish im 5'5"
    I still have 14lbs to go to my goal but im getting there =)
  • doktoradenver
    doktoradenver Posts: 1 Member
    Thanks for this thread, because 40 pounds is my goal too. I'm 5'7" and have lost 22 pounds so far. I am feeling so good that I can actually imagine losing that 40 pounds! What has been working for me is thinking of each week as a unit.
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm 5'4" and was about 186 this time last year. These collages are about a month old now, and as of this morning I am down another 8 pounds, bringing me to 136. I'll have new pics in a couple weeks.
    qxgdi35wyfn1.jpg
    6zwfdcbc3enu.jpg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!