Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
Dr Hyman's 10 Day Detox?
My mom said I should read this book about eating healthier and doing a 10 day detox. I've read some of it so far and I decided to give it a shot. I was in the grocery store for a good 2 or so hours making sure I had all the ingredients lol. Anyway I really think it can benefit me because I am a terrible eater. I can't seem to go a day without Dunkin donuts coffee or eating some kind of junk food. I just made the almond strawberry smoothie and it's not bad. I'm just very interested to see what will happen or not happen doing this diet. I do turbo fire/turbo jam every day with occasional Rockin body (but it just feels too easy so I'm not that into Rockin body). Has anyone tried this detox and what were your results and thoughts on it??
- 1.2M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.4K Introduce Yourself
- 41.5K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 203 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.2K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 87 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 37 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 36 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions