What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• corofinlass
    corofinlass Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fit into a pair of jeans that I bought a size to small a couple of months back :-)
  • supersmellyflower
    supersmellyflower Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I fit into some pre-pregnancy jeans yesterday!

A week ago someone said to me "I've just gotten used to the fact that you look different everytime I see you." in reference to my weight loss!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    a
    I fit into some pre-pregnancy jeans yesterday!

A week ago someone said to me "I've just gotten used to the fact that you look different everytime I see you." in reference to my weight loss!

Wow!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Finally finished organizing my closets and dresser. Before I had moved I had donated two garbage bags full of clothes. Now 2.5 months later I'm donating another 1.5 bags and tossed a half bag of stuff that was too worn to donate. Also, my dresser now has a dedicated drawer for just sports bras and workout gear (headbands and headphones)...not a huge NSV but it feels SO good to purge stuff I know is way too big on me now.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    MistyHiker wrote: »
    A co-worker brought in Nutella Cream Cheese turnovers and I turned them down.
    That's huge, don't know that I could do that, two of my favs in one.
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I lost 6 percent body fat :)
  • mgcarrillo
    mgcarrillo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    v_cowley wrote: »
    I actually carried on with this after one day (unusual) and I feel like I can keep going. Also went for a run. An accomplishment with H cups and 100lb to many!

Way to go! As a fellow amply-busted lady, I know that running can be ridiculously difficult. That's so great.

• shinealotdana
    shinealotdana Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to lose weight for a few years, but have struggled with being consistent. Although it works for many people, I decided that weighing every day was causing me to question my methods and give up too quickly. So I set some calorie and exercise goals and planned to weigh and take measurements after a full month. That day is today! I've made some progress, but I'm most encouraged that I was consistent with logging my food and exercising for a month!

And thanks to all of you who share your stories here and encourage those of us who are just beginning to see some success.

• stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Ran 10 miles this morning for the first time (nearly 11 mi, actually - left my GPS off, dangit, so I ran a bit too far). Still did my Stronglifts workout at lunch even though the squats hurt like holy heck. Especially the warmup with the bar, thanks to stiff and sore knees and lower legs. Ow, ow, ow!

They felt so much better after that final set of 5 reps, though. Almost back to normal, better. Go figure.
  • amy_huckaba
    amy_huckaba Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I removed my bra extender today, and I am wearing size 10 pants now! :D
  • applejax86
    applejax86 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My silk robe wraps around me for the first time in over three years. My weight is a little higher than I was two years ago but I'm smaller in size thanks to lifting heavy. :)
  • mrsbadkarma
    mrsbadkarma Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I saw one of my doctors on Wednesday. She noticed I was almost 20 pounds lighter than a year ago. I told her my goal was to get down about 15 more pounds. She flat-out told me NO. She said I'm good where I am now, I'm at a healthy weight for my height. Finally got her to agree that I could lose a few more pounds... but she said if I went down to my goal weight I would "look like I was smoking crack"... gotta love the doctors that tell it like it is. :p
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    While the scale continues to play games with my perimenopausal body, I lost almost an inch off my hips this week.
  • pennypuffkin
    pennypuffkin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I fit into a women's medium shirt. I used to wear men's medium shirts in high school, but I honestly can't remember the last time I fit into a women's medium article of clothing. :smiley:
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    My 'small' jeans are loose on me again. Time to buy a smaller size!
  • janetsnakehole
    janetsnakehole Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Monday I decided to try to jog 3 miles without stopping. I've been doing 2 for a few weeks and getting a little better, so I wanted to see if I could do 3. (I did 2 5ks last month and almost did them without stopping but some hills got the better of me, plus jogging in a race environment pushes me more than just jogging at the park.) I ended up doing the 3. Then Tuesday I decided I wanted to try to do it again - so I did. It ended up being my fastest 2-4 mile time. Then Wednesday I wanted to do at least 2, but I ended up doing 3.2.

I remember a few months ago when I finally went a mile without walking. I remember before that when it was hard to go .25. I'm hoping that when I do my 5-miler on Thanksgiving I can get through more of it without walking than I did last year.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    1) Upping the speed on the treadmill.
    2) The jeans I bought just two months ago are starting to look like an "after" photo op. I've never needed a belt before in my life... Now it's an everyday necessity.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I can see more of my facial structure and my collarbone is visible again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!