Replies

• Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Boobs...thighs....
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty thin for my height, but you'd never know that because of my shape. I gain every single ounce of fat in my hips. They're huuuuge. My butt gets it too, and I have tons of cellulite, but my hips are the worst.. My stomach is totally flat, always has been, and that's the only way I can sort of pull off a bikini. Still don't look too great in one, but if my tummy was bigger, I wouldn't be able to wear one at all. Nobody understands how I can be so thin but have such large lumps on both of my sides. So embarrassing.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hips, thighs, butt, and breasts. I'm fine with that and don't mind my hourglass shape. When I get to my goal loss, most of my weight will still be in the lower region and bust and that is a-okay with me. I'm not trying to get thin/skinny, just slim(mer).
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    Everywhere....lol. But I do have a lot from mid-thigh to under my arms, so basically my whole midsection. *sigh*
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    i will have to say thighs, i have always been bottom heavy, good child bearing hips apparently, but the hips are the same size as my bust so thats fine by me, especially if i loose a couple of inches off my stomach (hourglass here i come) but i took my measurements for the first time in ages last night and was mortified with the 25.5" thighs!!! my waist is only 33" so they are pretty chunky
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i gain pretty evenly and i lose pretty evenly which makes my weightloss impossible to notice until i lose like 50lbs. lol. however, i have lost weight successfully several times (70 lbs each time) and have a lot of extra skin from two pregnancies and drastic weight losses. so i hate the hanging saggy excess skin.
  • dragonflies6
    dragonflies6 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am pretty much fat all over, but the part of my body that I hate the most is my tummy, Ive had 4 kids and it never seems to go away. I also have a big butt, but I dont mind it as much as I do my stomach
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Haha my thighs xD I have the thunder! xD

I just deal with them for now... will be smaller and firm eventually lol
    same :angry:
    Me 2! Can't remember the last time my thighs didn't touch......middle school maybe. Even though that's where I carry it I dispise my belly. :frown:

Me 3!! Thighs dont touch?? What an alien concept! :grumble:
    LOL!:laugh: I'm sorry, I should've said that better- I meant - no swoshing sound when i walk from them rubbing together
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I carry most of my weight around the middle....I have a huge stomach and DDs....I have thunder thighs too but I kinda like them because they make my hips look a lil bigger and I never really had hips :blushing: )

Pity though the legs and butt are always the first to go.....I cant wait it the tire roll , love handles and all the jiggly bits are gone....
  • Sugar_Apple
    Options
    Haha my thighs xD I have the thunder! xD

I just deal with them for now... will be smaller and firm eventually lol
    same :angry:
    Me 2! Can't remember the last time my thighs didn't touch......middle school maybe. Even though that's where I carry it I dispise my belly. :frown:

Me 3!! Thighs dont touch?? What an alien concept! :grumble:
    LOL!:laugh: I'm sorry, I should've said that better- I meant - no swoshing sound when i walk from them rubbing together

I have to laugh at this because I have never had thighs that didnt touch either....even when I was 110 teen (blame it on narrow hips or whatever)..... its only when I came on MFP and saw post about not wanting thighs to touch that I realised they werent normal LOL
  • Sugar_Apple
    Options
    I'm pretty thin for my height, but you'd never know that because of my shape. I gain every single ounce of fat in my hips. They're huuuuge. My butt gets it too, and I have tons of cellulite, but my hips are the worst.. My stomach is totally flat, always has been, and that's the only way I can sort of pull off a bikini. Still don't look too great in one, but if my tummy was bigger, I wouldn't be able to wear one at all. Nobody understands how I can be so thin but have such large lumps on both of my sides. So embarrassing.

Dont be embarrassed....I have a friend with a shape like yours and she hates her hips too...but I always say embrace the curves lost of women would kill to have hipss....me included plus the fat on the hips is suppose to be healthier than the one on the tummy... :flowerforyou:
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I carry most of my weight in my midsection/love handle area. But for me when I start loosing weight (which I am down 6 pounds since starting MFP!!!) I always loose it first in my midsection. So even though it is my biggest area of problem when I start loosing it is goes does first. Also, I carry alot of weight in my boobs, but they dont every go down when I loose weight
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hey, so I was wondering, there are so many body types, maybe we could talk about it, talk about problem areas, maybe befriend :)

So to start, I carry most of my weight in my upper body, ugh :grumble: I hate it because it makes my boobies big, but on the other hand makes me look less feminine :( and Considering I used to swim, my arms are really big and fat and I desperately want to get rid of them, anyone any tips? :tongue:

But yeah, feel free to share YOUR problems and/or how do YOU cope with your bodys imperfections :).

Take care guys!

I carry my weight in my upper body too, but I don't get the boobs. Just big arms, shoulders and belly. I always say I'm built like most guys - broad shoulders, no waist and small hips. Lucky me!:grumble:
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    I grew up a very athletic competitive swimmer. All my weight is in my belly like a guy (but soft and mushy, unlike a guy).

However, the rest of me is fairly muscular, especially my calves. It gives me a very unbalanced look, kind of the opposite of skinnyfat.
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    My butt. Which men seem to like, but I hate it. Also I have wide hips and DD's. I wish I was back down to a D. Sigh....:grumble:
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Everywhere.

It's kind of nice, because I lose everywhere pretty evenly.

It kind of sucks, because I have to lose more for it to be noticeable. :smile:
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I'm currently carrying everywhere because I've gained SO MUCH weight.. but historically, my problem has always been from the navel to my ankles. I have ridiculous big fat legs that look more like tree trunks. I hardly carry any weight in my chest and although I have a generous double chin, my neck is relatively small compared to the rest of me.
  • 54fevers
    54fevers Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I carry most of my weight in my boobs, abdominal area and "love" handles. :( Love handles are the most annoying.