Last time you ate a whole chocolate bar?

Options

Replies

• paj315
    paj315 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Friday- 2 Reese pumpkins!!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    I ate a box of hazelnut chocolate bars the other day :)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Week or two ago, a whole large bar of Dairy Milk.
    I have now reverted to 72-81% dark chocolate, lol.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    As an American living close to the Canadian border, I've developed a finer appreciation of what good chocolate can taste like, which has made me a bit of a chocolate snob and helped curb my gas station impulses. Have you ever compared what an American Kit Kat tastes like compared to one from Canada, or the UK? Each are worlds apart.

So to answer the question, my coworker, knowing I like to compare these various chocolate bars, brought me back a fair trade KitKat from England and I finally ate it a few weeks ago. Well done Brits! Well done!

I felt guilty at first, but then realized it only had 233 calories for all four 'fingers'. Or as the label actually read: Energy, 233. I worked that off in half a zumba class and never gave it another thought. But if anybody from the UK wants them out of their cupboard, let me know. I'll be happy to take them from you.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Maybe March or April, when I last had some Reese's Cups. Now, if I want chocolate, I have a bag of Ghirardelli squares to keep me satisfied. Hershey's used to be everything to me, now I can't stand the taste.
  • ItsJordanNicole
    ItsJordanNicole Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Probably about a month ago. 2 reese's cups....it's not really a bar but I think it counts.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I had a kit kat orange chunky Sunday....was lush!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I just had two of the 100 calories Trader Joe's chocolate bars... does that count?
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    zeal26 wrote: »
    I had an entire big bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk last week. I'm living abroad and someone sent it to me. It was glorious. Probably why I didn't lose any weight last week, but glorious!

I eat one of those a night they are just the bomb...but that's not why you didn't lose weight it only has 240 calories in a whole bar (42grams/9 pieces)

To the OP I eat a whole chocolate bar every night....I don't share it with anyone...usually right around 8pm with my diet coke...it's my "wind down" time
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I'm eating one right now!
  • beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    2 weeks ago maybe?
    why? whats the big deal? ;)
  • emmabanks87
    emmabanks87 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    a week ago and it was kitkat peanut butter chunky bar.....I have no regrets!! :P if I could have something so bad it tastes so good right now....it would be a whole tub of karamel sutra core ben and jerrys and a krispy kreme doughnut.....mmmmmm. but it is only a teasing daydream! :(
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    In early September I ate a Twix bar.
  • sjeannot
    sjeannot Posts: 143
    Options
    Honestly can't remember. I do much on a reese's butter cup every now and then though.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Monday. Twix.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I buy the .85 oz Taza bars and I eat one every single day. It's super important to get enough antioxidants.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    KING SIZE ZERO BAR.... maybe 2 months ago! It's almost Halloween so I've been saving up my candy calories! :p
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    High school, lost my taste for candy, but gained a taste for gelato ;)
  • 40andFindingFitness
    40andFindingFitness Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Milky way regular sized yesterday afternoon. Before that, no idea.
  • jorge_ta83
    jorge_ta83 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    No idea, I remember having a dark chocolate bar some months ago, but I didn't have the whole thing in one session. bits by bits.